Honda Shine On Road Price in DehradunChange City
||View January Offers|
||View January Offers|
Honda Shine Price in Dehradun
Shine Models On Road Price in Dehradun
|Shine Models||On Road Price|
|Shine Drum||Rs. 86,705|
|Shine Disc||Rs. 90,991|
Price of Shine Competitors
Honda SP 125
Rs. 79,984SP 125 Price in Dehradun Shine vs SP 125
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 64,710Splendor Plus Price in Dehradun Shine vs Splendor Plus
Rs. 1.01 LakhUnicorn Price in Dehradun Shine vs Unicorn
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 78,509Pulsar 125 Price in Dehradun Shine vs Pulsar 125
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 85,099S1 Price in Dehradun Shine vs S1
Hero Electric Atria
Rs. 66,640Atria Price in Dehradun Shine vs Atria
Hero Electric Photon
Rs. 74,240Photon Price in Dehradun Shine vs Photon
PURE EV Epluto 7G
Rs. 86,999Epluto 7G Price in Dehradun Shine vs Epluto 7G
Hero Electric NYX
Rs. 67,440NYX Price in Dehradun Shine vs NYX
Calculate Honda Shine EMI
Shine Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 549GST Price :- 153Total Price :- 702
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 151GST Price :- 42Total Price :- 193
Side StandAuthorised Dealer Price :- 135GST Price :- 37Total Price :- 172
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 430GST Price :- 120Total Price :- 550
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 562GST Price :- 157Total Price :- 719
4 Offers Available
Honda Bike Dealers in DehradunChange City
Ess Ell Honda
Balliwala Chowk, Opposite Ann Mary School, GMS Road, Dehradun, Uttaranchal, 248001
Mohakampur, Near Jogiwala Chowk, Haridwar Road, Dehradun, Uttaranchal, 248001
Rishikesh Road Doiwala, Dehradun, Uttaranchal, 248140
Ess Ell Honda
446 Rajpur Road, Rajpur Road Dehradun, Uttaranchal, 248001
Shine User Reviews
- Mileage (67)
- Comfort (41)
- Maintenance (28)
- Engine (26)
- Performance (23)
- Service (16)
- Looks (15)
- Maintenance Cost (12)
- Style (8)
- Good Performance (8)
- Speed (8)
it's a great bike if you are looking for daily commuting. bike will give you great mileage 50-55 easily without any issue.if you are someone who is looking for fun to ride bike then don't go for it if you rev it hard you are gonna lose mileage more than 60 kmph the engine get heated so much and you can feel the vibrations also on the foot peg their should be more refinement in the engine and all 1-2-3 gears are short but 4 gear is long you are gonna definitely miss the 5th gear as well their should be a proper gearing ratio unpleasing experience after 60 kmph for brand like honda it's not worthy.seat comfortable is great...i have hero honda passion plus also it si 14 yrs old bike but after 55 kmph i feel like the engine way more better than honda shine...the bikes are today getting more styles but in build quality and durability of bikes are getting low day by day they are selling their products on the name of brand only.
Dear, I tell you this please don't go to this company. I purchased a honda shine on the 1st of Oct 2020 and I ride this bike for the last 12 days and I got an issue like oil leakage sound. I visited the showroom but they reply it's not our issue. After this, I called to customer care of the honda and they replied good. But also showroom people failed in giving service. Location: Bangalore dealer: Dhruvdesh showroom honda RIG no. 50 E 0367 I believe they are giving second hand damaged bikes and misleading to the customer.
I brought a brand new honda shine bs vi from authorised dealer honda, On dussehra.I did my first servicing on date, After my first servicing i noticed that the malfunction indicator is on.Therefore i went back to the service center and fixed the problem.And after 2 days now the malfunction indicator light is turn on again.Please tell me what to do ? ignore or solve it.
Recently I have purchased a shine bs6. It is too costly than other bikes. When you get a speed of 65 and above the bike floating by air and the chain is vibrating. Seat is not enough comfortable and small in length. The main issue engine is too heating in just few minutes and the sound is louder from the expectations. Suspension is not good enough for dirty road.
Main shine bs6 liya february 2021 ko intna ghatiya experience tha gadi 1st service hua break fail tha pick nahi le raha tha aaj 11 august 2021 ko mera accident hogeya break nahi pakda front aur rear never any one buying honda shine hero lelo nahi to tvs lelo price leta he 85k use ach 20k dal kar tvs lelo features kuch nahi he i am very disappointe this bike
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Shine
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. You can check dealers here.
- Exchange offer
- Honda Shine is priced at Rs. 72,800 - 77,596 (ex-showroom, Mangalore). Follow the link to get the on-road price in your city. Moreover, offers and discounts are provided by the brand or the dealership and may vary depending on your city. Thus, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city.
- Instead buy a ladies bike
- Don't even think of shine. It's the worst bike ever. Unstable bike of all
- The insurance value may vary as there are several insurance plans are available in the market i.e. Liability coverage, Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage, Comprehensive coverage, Collision coverage, Medical payments coverage, Personal injury protection etc. So, we would suggest you to exchange your words with the authorized dealership or respective insurance provider for exact details for insurance. Moreover, you may also Save Upto 75%* with Car Insurance Plans offered by insurers.
- You may book the Honda Shine online by visiting the official website of Honda two wheelers. For more details regarding the same, we would suggest you to visit the official website.
- If you are planning to buy a new bike on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a bike. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon individual eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership details.
- 3300*36 18000
- Honda has updated its best selling model, the Shine, to comply with BS6 emissions. For the availability, we would suggest you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details. Read More: - Here’s How The BS6 Version Of India’s Best Selling 125cc Bike Differs From Its Predecessor
Honda Shine News Updates
Honda’s Best-Selling Commuter Receives A Price Hike
Honda’s Commuter Motorcycles Will Have You Shelling Out More Money for 2021
Honda Shine Crosses New Sales Landmark
Best 150cc - 200cc Bikes
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.87 Lakh349 cc | 41 kmpl
TVS Jupiter 125 Price
Rs. 76,025125 cc
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Rs. 1.08 Lakh160 cc
Yamaha MT-15 Price
Rs. 1.46 Lakh155 cc | 52 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 1.17 Lakh160 cc
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.57 Lakh155 cc | 48 kmpl
TVS Jupiter Price
Rs. 68,120110 cc
Hero Splendor Plus Price
Rs. 64,71097 cc
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price
Rs. 56,48288 cc
TVS Apache RTR 180 Price
Rs. 1.18 Lakh177 cc
Honda Shine Price FAQs
What is the Honda Shine on-road price Dehradun?
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda Shine in Dehradun is Rs 86,705.
What are the RTO charges for Honda Shine in Dehradun?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda Shine in Dehradun will be Rs 5,988.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda Shine in Dehradun?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Shine in Dehradun is Rs. 5,863.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Honda Shine in Dehradun?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda Shine in Dehradun is Rs 74,854.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Honda Shine?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda Shine is Rs 24442 and the EMI is 2,156.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less