Honda Activa 125 On Road Price in RohtakChange City
|Activa 125 Drum BS6||
||View January Offers|
|Activa 125 Drum Alloy BS6||
||View January Offers|
|Activa 125 Premium Edition Drum||
||View January Offers|
|Activa 125 Disc BS6||
||View January Offers|
|Activa 125 Premium Edition Disc||
||View January Offers|
Honda Activa 125 Price in Rohtak
Activa 125 Models On Road Price in Rohtak
|Activa 125 Models||On Road Price|
|Activa 125 Drum BS6||Rs. 83,752|
|Activa 125 Drum Alloy BS6||Rs. 89,200|
|Activa 125 Premium Edition Drum||Rs. 90,279|
|Activa 125 Disc BS6||Rs. 92,988|
|Activa 125 Premium Edition Disc||Rs. 94,067|
Explore Other Activa BikesHonda offers 1 more bike starting from Rs. 70,877
Price of Activa 125 Competitors
Electric Bikes in Same Budget
Rs. 85,099S1 Price in Rohtak Activa 125 vs S1
Hero Electric Atria
Rs. 66,640Atria Price in Rohtak Activa 125 vs Atria
Hero Electric Photon
Rs. 74,240Photon Price in Rohtak Activa 125 vs Photon
PURE EV Epluto 7G
Rs. 86,999Epluto 7G Price in Rohtak Activa 125 vs Epluto 7G
Hero Electric NYX
Rs. 67,440NYX Price in Rohtak Activa 125 vs NYX
Calculate Honda Activa 125 EMI
Activa 125 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 686GST Price :- 192Total Price :- 878
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 182GST Price :- 50Total Price :- 232
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 540GST Price :- 151Total Price :- 691
Drive BeltAuthorised Dealer Price :- 455GST Price :- 127Total Price :- 582
VisorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 143GST Price :- 40Total Price :- 183
4 Offers Available
Honda Bike Dealers in RohtakChange City
Ground Floor Tower, Delhi Bypass Rohtak, Haryana, 124001
Shri Krishna Honda
1390/13,Shri Krishna Honda,Sonipat Road, Rohtak, Haryana, 124001
Near New Bus Stand, Bhiwani Chungi, Kalanaur Rohtak, Haryana, 124113
Activa 125 User Reviews
- Mileage (36)
- Comfort (30)
- Engine (13)
- Performance (12)
- Experience (10)
- Power (10)
- Looks (8)
- Seat (8)
- Service (8)
- Maintenance (7)
- Lights (5)
Best scooter available in market now.Little bit on the costlier side, buthas great features compared to other scooters.Giving great mileage(around 52-55kmpl on city), LED lights are also bright and everything is easily visible on dark, so comfortable seat cushioning, what I disliked in it is the 10 inch rear wheel, it must be given 12 inches, as pillion will be more comfortable if done so, and one more annoying thing is the absence of phone charging system, what dissapointed me a lot, but as we know every scooter has its own pros and cons.Finally let's come to conclusion, if you have money enough, then you are surely consider this scooter, as I am absolutely sure that we will not regret buying this product, ☺☺
I bought activa 125 bs 6 drum alloy 2 months ago.I am satisfied to have this.Mileage: getting 62kmpl on highways & 50kmpl in city.You can get more when you ride over 35km/h without applying brakes frequently.Comfort: not comfortable for those who are shorter than 5 feet in their height.Styling: bs 6 is well modified but headlight is scattered in night riding.Fuel & engine: when you have 1.5 to 2 litres petrol left in tank, It starts to feel you that now you need to fill the tank more.So maintain this limits or if not satisfied then purchase the previous models of scooters e.G.5g, 4g.
I love activa 125.I get mileage of about 50 to 60 kmpl which is impressive( i ride with eco light mostly).The floorboard is very spacious with which i can carry lot of luggage.The rider and pillion seat is very comfortable.However one should not ride the scooter at high speed going over deep pothole as it hurts your back.So people with back pain should not buy active 125.It's power and torque is sufficient for single rider but riding double is not that great.Overall, Good scooter with good refinement.
The only thing that is in your mind is engine quality and resale value then you should definitely look for this scooter. Rather if you are looking for an all rounder Don't Even Think of this. The plastic quality , paint quality, headlight throw, starter, etc are below average. The styling of the vehicle is also very much dated. But I think the newer model (bs6) is a kind of different world situation. There is more features, better styling and all..
This is a fake review. Very bad vehicle. Very good vehicle. I just tried to see if other reviews are real. So anybody can write anything about any vehicle in zigwheel. My real review... From what I saw in showroom I think bs6 activa 125 deserves 4.5/5. They have introduced lot of real features including fuel injection.. Half mark I reduce because black color is not available maybe deliberately because it sells well. So will be waiting for 6g
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Activa 125
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon the individual's eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information.
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. You may click on the given link for dealership details and select your city accordingly.
- Honda active 125 exchange for tvs proposal
- Honda Activa 125 is priced in the range of Rs. 69,470 - 76,471 (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for an estimated on-road price. On the features front, the Activa 125 scores well with an external fuel-filler cap, a digital inset along with the regular analogue speedometer, ACG starter feature, etc. While an engine-kill switch comes as standard on the standard and alloy trims, the deluxe trim gets the idling stop system. The instrument cluster is a the same unit as the older BS4 model but you now get extra information like real-time and average fuel efficiency indicator and distance-to-empty indicator. A side-stand engine cut-off switch comes as standard on the deluxe and alloy trims and is optional on the standard variant. Read More: - 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6: Variants Explained - India’s First BS6 Scooter, The Activa 125, To Go On Sale Tomorrow
- TVS Jupiter retails in the price range of Rs. 63,852 - 79,892 (ex-showroom, Delhi), whereas the Honda Activa 6G falls in the price bracket of Rs. 65,892 - 67,392 (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the following link and select your desired city to get an estimated on-road price: - Honda Activa 6G On Road Price - TVS Jupiter On Road Price
- In order to know the exact CSD price and availability of Activa 125, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly.
- Honda Activa 125 retails in the price range of Rs. 69,470 - 76,471 (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may get an idea of the on-road price by clicking on the given link and select your city accordingly. However, the final price quote will be shared by the dealership itself. You may connect with the nearest authorized dealership or multiple dealerships and get the best price of Activa 125.
- Pls tell me Activa 125 top model available in CSD price or Not???
- CSD facility available in this model activa 125 delux
Honda Activa 125 News Updates
Honda Activa 125 Premium Edition Launched At Rs 78,725 Onwards
Honda To Introduce Bluetooth Connectivity For Its Two-wheelers
You’ll Now Have To Pay More For The Activa & Other Honda Scooters
Best Scooters in India
TVS Jupiter 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS Scooty Zest Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.00 Lakh
Honda Activa 6G Price
Ola Electric S1 Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price FAQs
What is the Honda Activa 125 on-road price Rohtak?
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda Activa 125 in Rohtak is Rs 83,752.
What are the RTO charges for Honda Activa 125 in Rohtak?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda Activa 125 in Rohtak will be Rs 2,995.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda Activa 125 in Rohtak?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Activa 125 in Rohtak is Rs. 5,864.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Honda Activa 125 in Rohtak?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda Activa 125 in Rohtak is Rs 74,893.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Honda Activa 125?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda Activa 125 is Rs 21456 and the EMI is 2,158.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less