Honda Activa 125 On Road Price in JagdishpurChange
STD Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 68,042 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 5,443 Insurance Rs. 5,886 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 79,371
Alloy Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 71,542 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 5,723 Insurance Rs. 5,960 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 83,225
Deluxe Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 75,042 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 6,003 Insurance Rs. 6,035 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 87,080
Get Instant Bike Loan
Honda Activa 125 Price in Jagdishpur
Honda Activa 125 price in Jagdishpur starts from Rs. 68,042 and goes upto Rs. 75,042. Honda Activa 125 Alloy is priced at Rs. 71,542 and the top-end variant Honda Activa 125 Deluxe is priced at Rs. 75,042.The EMI of Activa 125 is available at Rs. 1,960 per month @ 9.45%. Honda Activa 125's top competitors are Hero Maestro Edge 125 (price starting at Rs. 70,150 in Jagdishpur) and Hero Destini 125 (price starting at Rs. 66,100 in Jagdishpur).
4 Offers Available
Price of Activa 125 Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 64,464Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Rs. 62,062Jupiter On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 67,100Access 125 On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Rs. 60,542Dio On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Hero Maestro Edge 125
Rs. 70,150Maestro Edge 125 On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 66,885NTORQ On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Hero Destini 125
Rs. 66,100Destini 125 On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Vespa VXL 125
Rs. 1.10 lakhVXL 125 On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Yamaha Fascino 125
Rs. 68,290Fascino 125 On Road Price Compare with Activa 125
Honda Activa 125 Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Activa 125
- Honda Activa 125 is available in 4 different colours - Rebal Red Metallic, Pearl White, Midnight Blue Metallic, Heavy Grey and Honda SP 125 is available in 4 different colours - Green, Blue, Grey, Red. Moreover, there is no official updater for any new colour. Stay tuned for further updates.
- There is so specific daily KM range to ride Activa 125 BS6. Moreover, we,d suggest to keeping in mind you should give it some rest ( 15 mins atleast) after 60 km ride.
- Although you can carry the load on Active 125, for heavy goods it is not suggested because it is a light ride scooter and carrying heavy goods on it would not be a wise decision as it can lead to a mishap and can hamper the riding experience too.
- No, there is only one fuel filler available in Honda Activa 125 BS6 which is an external unit.
- As Honda 2019 Activa 125 BS6 has already been launched in India, we would suggest you to contact the nearest authorised dealership in order to get better help.
- In order to avoid mishaps during the day where the latter usually fails to notice two-wheeler, the Government adopted the AHO (Automatic Headlamp On) feature. This is a safety feature which turns on the headlights of the scooter and bike as soon as you start. So to bring this feature in habit manufactures decided to remove the headlight switch from the two-wheeler.
- Can we load any heavy goods above the floor mat of activa 125bs6 as the battery is underneath of floor mat?
Honda Activa 125 Price in India
Calculate Honda Activa 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less