Honda Activa 125 On Road Price in AmbernathChange City
|Activa 125 Drum BS6||
||View Diwali Offers|
|Activa 125 Drum Alloy BS6||
||View Diwali Offers|
|Activa 125 Disc BS6||
||View Diwali Offers|
Honda Activa 125 Price in Ambernath
Honda Activa 125 On Road Price in Ambernath
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Activa 125 Drum BS6||Rs. 83,927|
|Activa 125 Drum Alloy BS6||Rs. 87,996|
|Activa 125 Disc BS6||Rs. 91,507|
Calculate Honda Activa 125 EMI
Explore Other Activa BikesHonda offers 1 more bike starting from Rs. 65,573
Price of Activa 125 Competitors
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 76,157NTORQ Price in Ambernath Activa 125 vs NTORQ
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 65,573Activa 6G Price in Ambernath Activa 125 vs Activa 6G
Rs. 65,220Jupiter Price in Ambernath Activa 125 vs Jupiter
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 71,983Access 125 Price in Ambernath Activa 125 vs Access 125
Rs. 64,614Dio Price in Ambernath Activa 125 vs Dio
Yamaha Fascino 125
Rs. 73,979Fascino 125 Price in Ambernath Activa 125 vs Fascino 125
Hero Maestro Edge 125
Rs. 70,700Maestro Edge 125 Price in Ambernath Activa 125 vs Maestro Edge 125
Hero Destini 125
Rs. 66,700Destini 125 Price in Ambernath Activa 125 vs Destini 125
Activa 125 Ownership Cost
- Spare Parts Price
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 686GST Price :- 192Total Price :- 878
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 182GST Price :- 50Total Price :- 232
Leg GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 540GST Price :- 151Total Price :- 691
Drive BeltAuthorised Dealer Price :- 455GST Price :- 127Total Price :- 582
VisorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 143GST Price :- 40Total Price :- 183
4 Offers Available
Activa 125 User Reviews
Features & Styling3.8/5
- Mileage (35)
- Comfort (29)
- Engine (13)
- Performance (12)
- Experience (10)
- Power (8)
- Looks (8)
- Service (8)
- Maintenance (7)
- Seat (7)
- Suspension (4)
Best scooter available in market now.Little bit on the costlier side, buthas great features compared to other scooters.Giving great mileage(around 52-55kmpl on city), LED lights are also bright and everything is easily visible on dark, so comfortable seat cushioning, what I disliked in it is the 10 inch rear wheel, it must be given 12 inches, as pillion will be more comfortable if done so, and one more annoying thing is the absence of phone charging system, what dissapointed me a lot, but as we know every scooter has its own pros and cons.Finally let's come to conclusion, if you have money enough, then you are surely consider this scooter, as I am absolutely sure that we will not regret buying this product, ☺☺
I bought activa 125 bs 6 drum alloy 2 months ago.I am satisfied to have this.Mileage: getting 62kmpl on highways & 50kmpl in city.You can get more when you ride over 35km/h without applying brakes frequently.Comfort: not comfortable for those who are shorter than 5 feet in their height.Styling: bs 6 is well modified but headlight is scattered in night riding.Fuel & engine: when you have 1.5 to 2 litres petrol left in tank, It starts to feel you that now you need to fill the tank more.So maintain this limits or if not satisfied then purchase the previous models of scooters e.G.5g, 4g.
The only thing that is in your mind is engine quality and resale value then you should definitely look for this scooter. Rather if you are looking for an all rounder Don't Even Think of this. The plastic quality , paint quality, headlight throw, starter, etc are below average. The styling of the vehicle is also very much dated. But I think the newer model (bs6) is a kind of different world situation. There is more features, better styling and all..
This is a fake review. Very bad vehicle. Very good vehicle. I just tried to see if other reviews are real. So anybody can write anything about any vehicle in zigwheel. My real review... From what I saw in showroom I think bs6 activa 125 deserves 4.5/5. They have introduced lot of real features including fuel injection.. Half mark I reduce because black color is not available maybe deliberately because it sells well. So will be waiting for 6g
All is well all is good very good very much sab chij thik hai koi issues nhi hain usmeall is well all is good very good very much sab chij thik hai koi issues nhi hain usmeall is well all is good very good very much sab chij thik hai koi issues nhi hain usmeall is well all is good very good very much sab chij thik hai koi issues nhi hain usmeall is well all is good very good very much sab chij thik hai koi issues nhi hain usme
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Activa 125
- If you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only, as it depends upon the individual's eligibility.We would suggest you get in touch with the nearest dealership to get the exact information.
- Exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometres driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. You may click on the given link for dealership details and select your city accordingly.
- Honda active 125 exchange for tvs proposal
- Honda Activa 125 is priced in the range of Rs. 69,470 - 76,471 (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for an estimated on-road price. On the features front, the Activa 125 scores well with an external fuel-filler cap, a digital inset along with the regular analogue speedometer, ACG starter feature, etc. While an engine-kill switch comes as standard on the standard and alloy trims, the deluxe trim gets the idling stop system. The instrument cluster is a the same unit as the older BS4 model but you now get extra information like real-time and average fuel efficiency indicator and distance-to-empty indicator. A side-stand engine cut-off switch comes as standard on the deluxe and alloy trims and is optional on the standard variant. Read More: - 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6: Variants Explained - India’s First BS6 Scooter, The Activa 125, To Go On Sale Tomorrow
- TVS Jupiter retails in the price range of Rs. 63,852 - 79,892 (ex-showroom, Delhi), whereas the Honda Activa 6G falls in the price bracket of Rs. 65,892 - 67,392 (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may click on the following link and select your desired city to get an estimated on-road price: - Honda Activa 6G On Road Price - TVS Jupiter On Road Price
- In order to know the exact CSD price and availability of Activa 125, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly.
- Honda Activa 125 retails in the price range of Rs. 69,470 - 76,471 (ex-showroom, Delhi). You may get an idea of the on-road price by clicking on the given link and select your city accordingly. However, the final price quote will be shared by the dealership itself. You may connect with the nearest authorized dealership or multiple dealerships and get the best price of Activa 125.
- Pls tell me Activa 125 top model available in CSD price or Not???
- CSD facility available in this model activa 125 delux
Honda Activa 125 News Updates
Honda To Introduce Bluetooth Connectivity For Its Two-wheelersMay 24, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
You’ll Now Have To Pay More For The Activa & Other Honda ScootersApr 8, 2021 | By Team ZigWheels
Here Are The Winning Bikes From The Second Round Of Auto Premier LeagueJun 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Activa 125 BS6 And SP125 Prices Hiked MarginallyApr 17, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Activa 125 BS6 Owners, You Need To Read ThisFeb 21, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Honda Sells Over 1 Lakh BS6-compliant UnitsJan 25, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Best Scooters in India
TVS Jupiter 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS Scooty Pep Plus Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS Scooty Zest Price
TVS iQube Electric Price
Rs. 1.00 Lakh
Ola Electric S1 Price
Honda Activa 6G Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Honda Activa 125 Price FAQs
What is the Honda Activa 125 on-road price Ambernath?
The on-road price of the base variant of Honda Activa 125 in Ambernath is Rs 83,927.
What are the RTO charges for Honda Activa 125 in Ambernath?
The RTO Charges for the base variant of Honda Activa 125 in Ambernath will be Rs 8,388.
What is the insurance cost of the Honda Activa 125 in Ambernath?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Honda Activa 125 in Ambernath is Rs. 5,578.
What is the Ex-showroom price of Honda Activa 125 in Ambernath?
The Ex-showroom price of the base variant of Honda Activa 125 in Ambernath is Rs 69,961.
What will be the EMI & Downpayment of Honda Activa 125?
The Downpayment of the base variant of Honda Activa 125 is Rs 25927 and the EMI is 2,015.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :