Hero Splendor iSmart BS4
Hero Splendor iSmart BS4 Overview
Hero MotoCorp has launched its first BS6 bike in India - the Splendor iSmart BS6. It features a bigger 113.2cc, fuel-injected, single-cylinder engine that produces 9PS of power and 9.89Nm of peak torque (up by 0.89Nm). Additional changes come in the form of a tweaked chassis. The suspension travel of the telescopic fork and the twin shock setup has gone up by 15mm. It comes with a 24mm disc brake upfront and a 130mm drum brake at the rear. In terms of dimensions, the iSmart’s ground clearance has been increased from 165mm to 180mm and so has the wheelbase, which now sits at 1281mm (up by 36mm).
From a design standpoint, the bike looks identical to the previous-gen model, apart from the addition of new graphics and BS6 stickers. What’s also different is the headlight intensity, which is claimed to be brighter than before.
Deliveries for the BS6 Hero Splendor iSmart will commence towards the end of November 2019. Though it doesn’t have a direct rival at the moment, usual suspects include the Honda Livo, TVS Star City and the Honda Shine. These bikes are likely to be updated as well to comply with BS6 emissions in the near future.
Hero Splendor iSmart BS4 Colours
Splendor iSmart BS4 Alternatives
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Splendor iSmart BS4
- You have to only on the switch of i3s it will work automatically in traffic. If bike is in neutral and this switch is on then after 5 seconds bike will automatically shut down and for starting bike you have to press clutch
- Keep i3s switch on when bike is stopped on signal make it neutral then bike will cut off the ignition and when clutch is press the bike will start
- I don't know because I have old model ismart
- Don't go for this
- You should go for livo
- Engine is durable but makes alot noises
- Hero splendor is far better than yuga . Splendor gives better mileage than Yuga. Yuga is bit pricy in terms of maintenance.
- Definitely dream yuga. Dream yuga cruises at 60kmph while splendor needs to put an effort. Engine refinement, low maintainance are the advantages with dream yuga.
- I am using dream yuga from 2 years. And its very nice bike the suspension is very good. But the mileage is as per the company said is not.
- Passion pro 110
- Passion pro110
- Passion pro
- 1.5 L
Splendor iSmart BS4 User Reviews
- Most Relevant
Very bad experience hero i smart 110 cc 2017 models i all new bike purchase this bike i advise not purchase
Bechna hai kyuki me dusri bike lena chahta hu islea nahi to i smart 110 jesi bike to hame koi nahi lagi mailege bhi badiya hai
Spare parts not available service problem not return after three four days when service it is the problem of this bike
good bike ...... ................
superb it good for long lasting bike
The driving experience is good. But compare to bajaj pulsar you will be nervous Ismart system of bike is now working properly.And you will feel pick up of this bike is really to worry about.Smooth bike bike.Look is average.But maintenance cost is zero. For low middle class families this is a good option to select ismart.
I buy this bike in2016Very very poor experience Engine problem arise from first month dealer ensure me bike will be repaired but problem continued after repaired again problem arise in engine and still continue bro please please don"t buy splendor ismart very fuddu bike .Worst experience Lot of issue in bikes of hero company after they separated from Honda. They are making Indian population a big fool by selling fuddu ismart technology under brand name of Hero moto.corp. They was good when brand was Hero Honda. Now they are fuddu company called hero moto Corp. Worst companyWorst bike
Overall experience is good and the mileage is approx 70-75 km per litre petrol. Due to 97cc engine the pickup of this bike is not so called fast in comparison with other bikes with more extra cc engine......
यह बाइक कम खर्चे में ज्यादा चलने वाली आई स्मार्ट हमें बहुत ही पसंद है
its an awesome bike but do not go to the showroom for servicing ....Get a better service outside maintenance cost is too much less .....suprb bike for daily use
Hero Splendor iSmart BS4 Expert Reviews
Is the new Hero Splendor iSmart 110 the best 110cc commuter on sale in the Indian two-wheeler market? We pitch it against the Honda Livo and the TVS Victor to get you the answer