About Hero HF Deluxe BS4
Hero HF Deluxe BS4 Overview
Hero has launched a BS6-compliant version of the HF Deluxe. The motor continues to be the same 97.2cc unit but it is now fuel injected. Power has gone down slightly to 8.94PS, but torque has remained the same and Hero also claims 6% quicker acceleration as well as 9% higher fuel efficiency.
The BS6 version is around Rs 8,500 more expensive than its BS4 counterpart, variant-for-variant. Prices start at Rs 55,925 and go up to Rs 57,250 for the top-end Self Start, Alloy Wheel i3S variant.
The Hero HF Deluxe has been in India for the better part of three decades now. It has been one of the best selling motorcycles in India due to its robust nature and reliability. The HF Deluxe was last updated with IBS (Integrated Braking System) which is now available both in the standard and i3S variant. In its current avatar, the motorcycle gets a more upmarket bodywork and alloy wheels. It continues to be powered by the reliable 97.2cc motor that also does duty in the Splendor. It also comes in the i3S variant which claims to improve performance by switching off the motor if it is idling for too long.
The HF Deluxe gets drum brakes on both wheels with no disc brake option.
The HF Deluxe faces competition from the TVS Star Sport and Bajaj Platina 100.
Hero HF Deluxe BS4 Colours
Candy Blazing Red
Black With Red
Black With Purple
Heavy Grey With Black
Heavy Grey With Green
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying HF Deluxe BS4
- The exchange of a vehicle would depend on certain factors such as kilometers driven, physical condition, number of owners, etc. For detailed information and availability of the exchange offers, we would request you to please connect with the nearest authorized dealership as the offers may vary. You may click on the given link and select your city accordingly for dealership details.
- 2 - 3 Year
- For this issue, we would suggest you to visit the authorized service center as they will check the exact issue and will help you to resolve it. You can get service center details here.
- Details mag me
- Hf deluxe had all splendor has except 5 way manually adjustable shock.Both are great commuters...price less on s hf deluxe ..performance splendor plus is like a test batsman...hf deluxe plays 20:20 well.pillion comfort more on splendor plus
- Very bad experience with hero. When they first time start the bike at that time smoke come frome silencer. I said this is very bad it's mean engine is not proper alignment. They also not give me bottle taste also. For average. Checking.
- Yes, HF deluxe gives more mileage than splender plus, And the HF Deluxe is more cheaper than splendor plus. In performance both bikes are equal
- The longest distance I've covered with it in a single session is 268 kilometres, but of course, with a lot of short breaks for 5-10 minutes. I didn't feel any trouble from the engine, but sitting continuously on it is not very comfortable..for me it is more so because I've a fractured right hip, which causes lot of back pain while sitting for a long time on it. And on a highway with very less traffic, I drove it at a speed of 60 to past 70 kmph.
- I travelled in cd Deluxe (which is 2011 model) 330km from Chennai to Trichy in 7 hours including food and tea break. But felt terrible tiredness due to vibrations. I don't recommend long drive.
- लेकिन आपको 1-2 बार गाडी रोक कर इसे ठण्डा होने के लिये समय देना होगा
- लगभग 2500किलोमीटर पर आप बाईक का इंजन ऑयल चेन्ज्ा कर दें।
- I purchased HF Deluxe in in November 2019.in the manual it is written every 3000 kilometres we have to change the engine oil
- My new bike hero hf delux 2018 3782 km oil dala tha ab 5776 km chala hai to ab kab change oil kana hai
Hero HF Deluxe BS4 User Reviews
It is a good bike to daily commute for short distances..It is not much practical as in bad roads and for long distances well your bum will say stop please...Good Mileage and having the typical Hero's designer designs which basically I don't like....if you have 60-80 thousands of Budget I will say that it is good for mileage and daily commuting and It's better than a Platina which will do wheelies after 80 kmph of speed..
-It really gives me a wonderful mileage i ride around 15 km everyday ( Expect weekends ) still I need to fill full tank only once in a month. - I always did time to time service which makes engine so well being a 100 CC bike its really gives a awesome performance in it's class.- All the parts are original as well.
Good one for long duration usage, regular servicing can keep the vehicle ready for each ride, Issues- speedometer cable gets usually down on rough And bumpy road and spark plug gets short in rainy seasonLittle bit increase in cc upto 110 to 125 can make out even best performance out from this bike
3.8Good good no issue but
Good good no issue but petrol price high and so i wan electronic bike ok i think you understand good good no issue but petrol price high and so i wan electronic bikeok i think you understand good good no issue but petrol price high and so i wan electronic bikeok i think you understand
4.6Overall performance is good enough
Overall performance is good enough for a bike that has done 100k kms. Engine still packs punch. Only issue currently is that Cam chain needs to be replaced every 8-10k kms. I am unable to get to the root cause of this issue. Thats the only issue i am currently facing.
More Customer Reviews of