Hero Glamour Price in Jaigaon
Hero Glamour On Road Price in Jaigaon July 2020
Hero Glamour On Road Price in JaigaonChange
125 FI BS6 Drum Ex-Showroom PriceJaigaon Rs. 71,057 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 6,395 Insurance Rs. 5,790 On-Road Price Jaigaon Rs. 83,242
125 FI BS6 Disc Ex-Showroom PriceJaigaon Rs. 74,557 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 6,710 Insurance Rs. 5,857 On-Road Price Jaigaon Rs. 87,124
Get Instant Bike Loan
4 Offers Available
Price of Glamour Competitors
Honda SP 125
Rs. 74,407SP 125 BS6 On Road Price Compare with Glamour
Hero Passion Pro 110
Rs. 66,320Passion Pro 110 On Road Price Compare with Glamour
Rs. 68,812Shine On Road Price Compare with Glamour
Hero Super Splendor
Rs. 69,106Super Splendor On Road Price Compare with Glamour
Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon
Rs. 70,995Pulsar 125 On Road Price Compare with Glamour
Rs. 93,593Unicorn On Road Price Compare with Glamour
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 60,310Splendor Plus On Road Price Compare with Glamour
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 90,003Pulsar 150 On Road Price Compare with Glamour
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Glamour
- Hero Glamour got its latest facelift in Feb 2020 with new underpinnings and features. So, we do not expect further updates in the bike anytime soon. Do take a test ride in order to take better decision. Check out details.
- Hero Glamour comes with a 10 litres tank and the exact amount of fuel left in bike varies from vehicle to vehicle but the last fuel indicator bar starts blinking when there is around 1-1.5 litres fuel left in the tank. How long will it go depends on the mileage of the bike and riding style.
- For the availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- Hero Glamour 125 BS6 was launched in February 2020, So finding a BS4 model would be difficult. You may exchange your words with the nearest authorised dealership in order to check its availability. Moreover, you won't get the same model in BS6 version but BS6 Glamour looks better than before and gets a new frame too. While the updated design isn’t from off the original model which featured a carb, minor design updates have helped up the BS6 Glamour’s style quotient. Granted, it’s not fancy by any means, and neither does it get a full LED headlight. It’s, in fact, plain and simple. To put it differently, a commuter-centric design with a cool paint scheme. But it works for us. The previous-gen Glamour Fi, for instance, looked a bit overdone. Besides, the BS6 Glamour now comes with Auto Sail technology, Hero's lingo for Glide Through Technology. This essentially helps the bike amble around in stop-and-go traffic at a steady pace by just modulating the clutch. There's no need for any throttle inputs. So, do take a test ride in order to get better clarity.
- The rate only Differ... BS4 is stopped. I think.. I am not sure still available.
- If mileage is your only priority then Glamour is not for you ... It gives you around 50 - 57 on all kind road conditions.. i suggest you should go for bajaj discover or tvs victor . Glamour is a attractive bike and provides you better handling and comfort and onroad stability is also good
- Shine and glamour(old model) are very good bikes with good mileage. For highways, choose shine sp due to the presence of the fifth gear.
- I drove more than 300km a day against the high slope upto Gangtok and again on the next day went to Pakhwang with a pillion as co-driver
- Commuter..hf deluxe and splendor plus in 100cc segment .near 70km per litre mileage.125cc go for glamour disc variant ..you will get 50 plus.x pulse an adventure tourer great engine..mileage depends on the use.x pulse T if you need to cruise in highways.
- Todays hero engines are not as much good as Honda engines used in past....but mileage wise Splendor...ever green bike...engine reliability depends on your riding style...You take care of the engine then engine will do the same
- Slendor, glamour(old model), super splendor(old model)
Hero Glamour Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Hero Glamour in Jaigaon?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Hero Glamour in Jaigaon is Rs. 5,790.
Hero Glamour Price in India
Calculate Hero Glamour EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less