Hero Pleasure On Road Price in ChennaiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Pleasure Drum Self and Cast||Rs. 54,754||Rs. 45,690||Rs. 3,655.00||Rs. 5,409|
|Pleasure Self Drum Alloy||Rs. 56,957||Rs. 47,690||Rs. 3,815.00||Rs. 5,452|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Hero Pleasure Price in Chennai
Hero Pleasure price in Chennai starts from Rs. 45,690 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 47,690. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Pleasure variants in Chennai. The top-end variant Hero Pleasure Self Drum Alloy is priced at Rs. 47,690. The EMI of Pleasure is available at Rs. 1,316 per month @ 9.45%. Hero Pleasure's top competitors are Honda Activa 6G (price starting at Rs. 67,135 in Chennai) and Honda Activa 5G (price starting at Rs. 59,157 in Chennai).
Price of Pleasure Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 67,135Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with Pleasure
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 59,157Activa 5G On Road Price Compare with Pleasure
Honda Activa i
Rs. 55,500Activa i On Road Price Compare with Pleasure
Rs. 57,464Dio On Road Price Compare with Pleasure
Rs. 50,280Duet On Road Price Compare with Pleasure
TVS Scooty Zest
Rs. 56,859Scooty Zest On Road Price Compare with Pleasure
TVS Scooty Pep Plus
Rs. 51,754Scooty Pep Plus On Road Price Compare with Pleasure
Rs. 56,713Wego On Road Price Compare with Pleasure
Hero Pleasure Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 5G Price
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS XL100 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
Honda 2019 Activa 125 BS6 Price
Okinawa Ridge Price
Yamaha Fascino Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pleasure
- You will have to check with Hero Moto Corp please.
- For a perfect scooter choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. The seat heights of Fascino, Pleasure, and Jupiter are 775 mm, 760 mm, and 765 mm respectively. You may ride the scooters with good comfort and ride quality. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooters for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- You can opt got hero pleasure ...dusl colour scheme mobile charger heros care...please sit in it in the showroom and plant your foot on ground..adjust your sitting position...please avoid traffic initially...please master to control it by riding very slowly in s tarred ground..you too can put quality riding gears..second is yamahas fascino...Jupiter is heavy. good luck
- In these three , you could choose either pleasure or fascino
- The Hero Pleasure Plus has a seat height of 765mm. You can ride the scooter with good comfort. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooter for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Yes ..please sit on the scooter in the showroomand see whether you can plant feet..see elbow angle..visualise ride.. . how much.shoulder leaning ...if you test ride ...put riding gears.alternative..scooty.buy full face good quality helmets .avoid traffic initially good luck
- Absolutely suitable.. balancing can be done atleast by the tip of your toe..
- Duet is heavier than pleasure so it difficult to handleBut as compare to other scooty activa 110 is better in its segment
- Duet is a little heavier compared to Pleasure roughly 10kg heavier .But normal adult can handle it conveniently.
- For people who are short yes
- Hero Pleasure 2019 is available in 1 different colours while 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 comes with 1 colours. In technical specifications, Hero Pleasure 2019 is powered by 110.9 cc engine where as 2019 Honda Activa 125 BS6 is powered by 124 cc engine.
Hero Pleasure Price in India
Calculate Hero Pleasure EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less