Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price in Greater Noida
Hero Maestro Edge 125 On Road Price in Greater Noida July 2020
Hero Maestro Edge 125 On Road Price in Greater NoidaChange
Drum BS6 Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 69,250 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 5,540 Insurance Rs. 5,911 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 80,701
Disc BS6 Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 71,450 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 7,296Handling ChargesRs. 750Other ChargesRs. 330SmartCard ChargesRs. 200 Insurance Rs. 5,464 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 84,210
Get Instant Bike Loan
5 Offers Available
Price of Maestro Edge 125 Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 65,232Activa 6G On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge 125
Rs. 63,071Jupiter On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge 125
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 69,620Activa 125 On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge 125
Hero Destini 125
Rs. 65,350Destini 125 On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge 125
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 69,211Access 125 On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge 125
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 70,067NTORQ On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge 125
Rs. 1 LakhChetak On Road Price Compare with Maestro Edge 125
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Overview
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Maestro Edge 125
- If we talk about Honda Activ a 6G, the new list of updates on India’s most popular scooter have made the Activa 6G a more exciting proposition than before. However, the Activa 6G still misses out on some basic features which should have been standard by now. So, if you want better fuel-efficient scooter and outright performance is not your priority, you may go for Honda Activa 6G. The Maestro Edge 125 FI is the first Indian fuel injected scooter. Its fuel-injected variant is smoother and more fuel-efficient than the carb variant Also its usable features like one keyhole for ignition, seat and fuel cap opener; external fuel filler cap, boot light and USB charging port make the scooter quite appealing. Also, it has an upper hand in terms of power performance too. On the other hand, the Honda Activa 125 BS6 does everything the previous scooter did and builds on it. In terms of practicality, comfort and reliability, few come as close as the Activa 125. It might not be thrilling to ride but with an extensive feature list, the Activa 125 ticks all the boxes of a family-oriented 125cc scooter. You may compare all these scooters according to their variants too. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Hero Moto Corp Maestro Edge 125 comes with a 5.5-litres tank and the exact amount of fuel left in scooter varies from scooter to scooter but the last fuel indicator bar starts blinking when there is around 1-litres fuel left in the tank. How long will it go depends on the mileage of the scooter and driving style.
- The Maestro Edge 125 isn’t meant to be a sporty scooter by any means. On our test ride, we were only able to get it up to a speedo-indicated 90kmph.
- For the confirmation of the availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- The major part of the Hero Moto Corp Maestro Edge 125 body is made of plastic.
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Hero Maestro Edge 125 in Greater Noida?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Hero Maestro Edge 125 in Greater Noida is Rs. 5,911.
Calculate Hero Maestro Edge 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less