Hero Maestro Edge BS4 Overview
Hero Maestro Edge is Hero's take on the Honda Activa. Unlike the Activa, the Maestro gets an all plastic body. But the Maetro Edge has a lot going for it in terms of features and components. For starters, it gets a remote fuel lid, underseat storage light, side stand indicator and a service reminder as well. While the Activa 5G gets an LED headlight. The Maestro Edge gets an LED tail light. The exhaust can is also thoughtfully designed and is one of the design highlights of the Maestro Edge.
Ride quality is taken care of telescopic forks at the front and a monoshock at the rear. The 12-inch front and 10-inch rear alloy wheels are wrapped tubeless tyres. You also get a wide range of colour options to choose from - grey, blue, silver, matte blue, black, white, red, matte finished red/grey colour and matte finished blue/grey colour.
Currently, the Maestro Edge standard variant is priced at Rs 49,900 while the dual tone coloured variant costs Rs 51,300 (all prices, ex-showroom Delhi)
Hero Maestro Edge BS4 Colours
Shooting Night Star
Pearl Silver White
Matte Vernier Grey
Candy Blazing Red
Sporty Matte Grey And Red
Active Matte Grey And Blue
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Maestro Edge BS4
- For the warranty of the spare parts, we would suggest you get in touch with the nearest authorized service center of Hero in your city as they may assist you better in this.
- For this, we'd suggest you please visit the nearest authorized service centre of Hero as they would be able to assist you. Follow the link and select your city accordingly for service centers.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you to connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- I am using activa 5g since march 2019, i am getting an fuel average of 42 to 43 kmpl, actica 5g is very comfortable bike and it also has a little bit bigger trunk space, don't know about maestro edge, but activa needs a little bit more maintenance as modern bikes and scooters (post 2009 2010) require a more maintenance compared to old ones (pre 2009 s)
- I have been using maestro from last 4 years and arises I have parking issue. In electronic city and keep outside always in rainy n all seasons trust me nothing happened also in this Diwali finally will book a 125 edge edition as really it’s a tuff scooter I have experienced, and I’m not paid for my review , just has respect towards this scooter as helped me in all seasons and cost effective comparatively 👍
- Maestro looks stylish...Activa 5g looks like a normal scooter,But activa 5g have little more features then the maestro edge...My choice is always Maestro edge.don't take my words...visit both the showrooms and take the test ride of both the bikes,feel the engine refinement,Seating position,ask the sales executive to explain Safety features & other stuff and then Decide one bike...🙂🤘
- Hi, battery warranty is always different from the warranty you get with your vehicle. For battery warranty check on the warranty card, you must have received or connected with the nearest dealer for a clearer idea on the warranty you have on your battery. Bike warranty doesn't contain wear and tear parts. It's only limited to manufacturing defects.
- Battery has warranty of 1 year. 5 year warranty is for engine.
- If 1 year warranty for battery,, are they consider the reading to give warranty??
- Only 11 months old and crankshaft change is something which is not acceptable. But it all depends on how much kilometres the scooter has run, quality of oil and fuel used, driving habits, timely maintenance etc. If all this are followed as adviced by the manufacturer then try changing the sparkplug, check ignition system, clean carburettor/injectors (If MPFI model- it has chronic starting problem), check fuel filter etc. Above all - 11 months means the scooter is still under warranty. Go for free repairs or claim replacement if the results are not satisfactory.
- Hero metro Edge bahut hi bakwas model hai ismein technical problem jaise engine bahut jyada rahti hai kyunki Mera metro 5000 kilometre per hi kai problem a rahi hai metre lights band jaisi bahut problem a rahi hai nazdiki service centre adinath motors chauraha banetha per dikhaye jaane per bhi Koi sanshodhan nahin hua
- Hero meastro edge bhul kar bhi na le ..meri scooty ka engine head hi toot gaya chalte chalte .. starting noise vibration to permanent rahte hai kitna bhi thik kara lo
Maestro Edge BS4 User Reviews
As a scooter this is quite good at looks and performance. Styling is nice like modern vehicle in this segment. 110CC engine is also performing well in city as well as in highway, but when speed exceed to 60 kmph it makes much sound that power. I have also done some 200 km outing(including hills) with it, and it performs good. You can ride is smooth in between 30 - 50 kmph. Maintenance is also very low, Hero"s parts are also cost less. only issue is with the milage. I am getting 40 - 42 kmpl from the beginning. It will be best if it can manage to give around 50 kmpl for city ride.
The scooter is great looking from outside but one gets to know about its cons after few days of use. The problems I am facing are:-1. Front tyre leaking from the rim and unable to repair.2. Visor makes noise and really irritating while moving through some bad patch of road.3. Mileage is not that good could have been better.In my view going for Activa 5G would have been a better option.
Sold me 1 year old defective vehicle as new and not bothered to address my complaint even by heromotocorp. No response in last 4 days. I realise that it is big mistake to choose hero. It is clear that company has no control over dealers. Just sell & forget.It is good to choose vehicle of other companies due to effective resolution of customer related issue.
getting problem after 3 years 35000 km engine falling to by ignition engine vibrating and sounding starter issue kick start is also not good hole body is vibrating due to fiber average is still good 35km but after using 35000 km engine starting giving problem of bearing crank starter excel rear drum brakes as compare to honda activa performance is very bad
Mileage is good after 5 years with proper maintenance i am getting 38-40 in city and on highway 46 - 50 (all reading tank to tank) . Suspension are stiff when compared to activa but that provide great stability on highway can easily cruise on 65 70 kmph. I change oil 6 months and regular services after 3 months.
Hero Maestro Edge BS4 Expert Reviews
Can the new Hero Maestro Edge dethrone the TVS Jupiter from the top as our pick of being the best 110cc scooter on sale in the Indian two-wheeler market? Read on to get then answer..
We take five of India’s best offerings in the 110-cc segment to settle the big debate once and for all: Which is the one worth putting down your moolah for?
The new Hero Maestro Edge has been built from ground up at Hero MotoCorp’s R&D centre and it’s got a list of unique features too. Targeted primarily at male customers, we take a quick spin on Hero MotoCorp’s brand new scooter