Hero HF Deluxe Price in Amreli
Hero HF Deluxe On Road Price in Amreli August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel||Rs. 57,175|
|HF Deluxe Kick Start Drum Alloy Wheel||Rs. 58,254|
|HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel||Rs. 67,102|
|HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel i3S||Rs. 68,424|
|HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black||Rs. 70,083|
Hero HF Deluxe On Road Price in AmreliChange
Kick Start Drum Spoke Wheel Ex-Showroom PriceAmreli Rs. 48,875 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2,932 Insurance Rs. 5,368 On-Road Price Amreli Rs. 57,175
Kick Start Drum Alloy Wheel Ex-Showroom PriceAmreli Rs. 49,875 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 2,992 Insurance Rs. 5,387 On-Road Price Amreli Rs. 58,254
Self Start Alloy Wheel Ex-Showroom PriceAmreli Rs. 58,075 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 3,484 Insurance Rs. 5,543 On-Road Price Amreli Rs. 67,102
Self Start Alloy Wheel i3S Ex-Showroom PriceAmreli Rs. 59,300 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 3,558 Insurance Rs. 5,566 On-Road Price Amreli Rs. 68,424
Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black Ex-Showroom PriceAmreli Rs. 58,200 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 6,102 Insurance Rs. 5,781 On-Road Price Amreli Rs. 70,083
5 Offers Available
Online SurveyStart Now
You tell us, We listen
Help us understand you better, fill Survey today
Price of HF Deluxe Competitors
Rs. 59,942Radeon On Road Price Compare with HF Deluxe
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 61,260Splendor Plus On Road Price Compare with HF Deluxe
Bajaj Platina 100
Rs. 50,598Platina 100 On Road Price Compare with HF Deluxe
Bajaj CT 100
Rs. 44,378CT 100 On Road Price Compare with HF Deluxe
Rs. 53,775Sport On Road Price Compare with HF Deluxe
Rs. 70,472Shine On Road Price Compare with HF Deluxe
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 66,560Passion Pro On Road Price Compare with HF Deluxe
Honda CD 110 Dream
Rs. 63,283CD 110 Dream On Road Price Compare with HF Deluxe
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Hero Bike Dealers in Amreli
M/S. NAVNIT AUTO CENTRENr. Gopi Cinema, Nr. Railway Station, Amreli, Gujarat, 365601Phone : 9825235180, 02792222680, 221162, 09825235180 Phone : 9825235180, 02792222680, 221162, 09825235180Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying HF Deluxe
- The Hero HF Deluxe has been one of the most popular choices for those who want an affordable, hasslefree means of two-wheeled transportation. It is easy to handle and comfortable enough for city commutes. Now, Hero has managed to make the age-old sloper motor future-proof with the BS6 update, so it clearly has the potential to take the mantle forward to being one of the best-selling motorcycles in the country. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- An alloy wheel is made of a single metallic block, unlike a spoke wheel which comprises of a rim connected to a hub with the help of several wire spokes. While alloy wheels are made of, lightweight alloys, spoke wheels often (but not always) are made of steel. This generally makes alloy wheels lighter than spoke wheels. Alloy wheels are sturdier, have less flex, and are a great choice for street and track motorcycles owing to their rigidity. Motorcycles with alloy wheels would typically feel tauter and offer better dynamic ability. Alloy wheels being lighter, also reduce the un-sprung weight of the machines they’re fitted on, improving their road-holding. If we talk about spoke wheels, they aren’t as stiff as alloys. This flexibility makes them better suited for off-road use. They don’t break easily, and even if a spoke or two goes bust, the rider has the option to carry on for some distance, and even get the spokes repaired in some cases. That’s the reason why you’ll see some of the most serious off-roading motorcycles, and MX machines wearing those spokes instead of those snazzy alloys.
- Hero HF Deluxe comes with a 9.6 Litres tank. When the Needle reaches to the red line, then around 1 litres fuel left in the tank.
- Yes good
- The Honda CD 110 Dream is the perfect bike for those who're looking for an affordable, hasslefree ride. It is on the pricier side, however, Honda has tried to justify its price by loading it with some segment-first features. On the other hand, the Hero HF Deluxe has been one of the most popular choices for those who want an affordable, hasslefree means of two-wheeled transportation. Now, Hero has managed to make the age-old sloper motor future-proof with the BS6 update, so it clearly has the potential to take the mantle forward to being one of the best-selling motorcycles in the country. You may compare both the bikes according to their variants too. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Hf deluxe
- If you are on a budget and fuel efficiency is your priority, you may go for Hero HF Deluxe. It has been one of the most popular choices for those who want an affordable, hasslefree means of two-wheeled transportation. Now, Hero has managed to make the age-old sloper motor future-proof with the BS6 update, so it clearly has the potential to take the mantle forward to being one of the best-selling motorcycles in the country. On the other hand, if we talk about Hero Splendor iSmart and Hero Passion Pro 110, both bikes share the same engine and deliver similar fuel efficiency and performance. Both are stylish enough or a 100cc commuter bike segment. You may go for Hero Passion Pro 110 if you want better fuel tank capacity. You may compare all these bikes accordingly. Do take a test ride in order to get better clarity. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Both are good
Hero HF Deluxe Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Hero HF Deluxe in Amreli?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Hero HF Deluxe in Amreli is Rs. 5,368.
Hero HF Deluxe User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling3.7/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
49% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Bibk is so good but it sitting cont good .it modification is not good It mileage is so good
Good for money. Suspension is cheap. Economical for ride. Average mileage is 55 kmpl. Good for city ride. Not fit for long ride.
It's a good bike to have if you are willing to have a good milage. It's 100c engine is good on road and the maintenance is too low.
It's very byd baik no mailege and , totally byd experience with on this baik Hsjjsjjjsjjsjjsjjbjdj
comfartable bike nhi h mileage bhi bura h jyada speed pr band ho jati h esse acha to scooti h bhut buri bike
I have been driving hf deluxe from last 5 years, complete d 1.25 lac kms, once clutch plates replaced, performance of bike is still ok for single rider. mileage dropped from 70 km to 57kms. I really appreciated by its engine performance i regularly drive this bike for long routes of 250km. One thing i observed is its sitting postures is not comfortable for long trips
Good commuter mileage bikepositive------low maintanence cost, good mileage, Great Handling 👍👍Negative------speed increases after 60km/ (from 70km) cause fully vibration, analog metre console
If you plan to purchase new hero bike then go with experienced mechenic and check engine sound on low rpm.because then after hero moters not taking any responsibility of their products.
Hf deluxe bike is so good but when i start my bike in after 2-3 hours ,bike not start properly many time off and main problem is that without chouk it not start.
Nice to Hero hf deluxe this is tha very interested this bike hyy fghhhg bddf huf uey gr Nice to meet up with you and your family and friends
Calculate Hero HF Deluxe EMI
Hero HF Deluxe News Updates
You Can Now Buy A BS4 Hero HF Deluxe For Less Than Rs 30,000
The Hero Splendor BS4 receives the same discount tooMay 6, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
India’s First BS6-Compliant 100cc Bike Is Here!
The Hero HF Deluxe now uses a more fuel-efficient fuel-injected motorDec 31, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :