Hero Achiever On Road Price in DharmavaramChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Achiever Drum Self and Alloy||Rs. 77,628||Rs. 66,500||Rs. 5,985.00||Rs. 5,143|
|Achiever Disc Self and Alloy||Rs. 79,846||Rs. 68,500||Rs. 6,165.00||Rs. 5,181|
Get Instant Bike Loan
Hero Achiever Price in Dharmavaram
Hero Achiever price in Dharmavaram starts from Rs. 66,500 (Ex-showroom) on 27th January 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Achiever variants in Dharmavaram. The top-end variant Hero Achiever Disc Self and Alloy is priced at Rs. 68,500. Hero Achiever's top competitors are Bajaj Pulsar 150 (price starting at Rs. 73,210 in Dharmavaram) and Hero Super Splendor (price starting at Rs. 57,800 in Dharmavaram).
Price of Achiever Competitors
Honda CB Unicorn 150
Rs. 72,633CB Unicorn 150 On Road Price Compare with Achiever
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 73,210Pulsar 150 On Road Price Compare with Achiever
Honda CB Shine
Rs. 58,097CB Shine On Road Price Compare with Achiever
Honda CB Shine SP
Rs. 63,857CB Shine SP On Road Price Compare with Achiever
Honda CB Hornet 160R
Rs. 86,500CB Hornet 160R On Road Price Compare with Achiever
Rs. 57,298Livo On Road Price Compare with Achiever
Hero Super Splendor
Rs. 57,800Super Splendor On Road Price Compare with Achiever
Hero Achiever Overview
Best 150cc - 200cc Bikes
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
Rs. 73,210149 cc | 65 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Rs. 89,341160 cc | 60 kmpl
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 98,680149 cc | 50 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 94,519160 cc | 50 kmpl
TVS Apache RTR 180 Price
Rs. 96,622177 cc | 45 kmpl
Honda CB Unicorn 150 Price
Rs. 72,633149 cc | 60 kmpl
Honda CB Hornet 160R Price
Rs. 86,500163 cc | 42 kmpl
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0 Price
Rs. 99,200149 cc | 50 kmpl
Honda XBlade Price
Rs. 80,325163 cc
Bajaj V15 Power Up Price
Rs. 66,739150 cc | 57 kmpl
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Achiever
- You need to but FZ s 3.0
- Hero Achiever for Performance and value for money. Only let down in hero achiever 150 is the look/styling.
- No Yamaha is best
- Hero Achiever. For more power and mileage.
- Achiever is on of the best.
- Achiever is good in terms of mileage and maneuverability. But it has a pathetically skinny rear wheel! The parts wear off or break quite fast. Unicorn has a much sturdier build, and an excellent engine. Its around 86k on road whereas I purchased Achiever for 78k.
- I've the hero achiever previous model. It looks slim nd sleek as well as gorgeous than honda unicorn.
- Hero achiever has good handling and fuel efficiency. Moreover, it is cheaper than Honda Unicorn.
- There are only two bikes available in 150 cc segment i.e. Hero Achiever and Hero Xtreme Sports. With an aim to turn the tide, Hero thus came up with the Xtreme Sports – it’s most powerful bike in this segment with a 149.2cc, air-cooled single cylinder engine pumps out 15.7PS at 8,500rpm and 13.5Nm at 7,000rpm. The Xtreme Sports is an updated version of the recently upgraded Xtreme. But it offers very less features as a premium sports variant. Styling though isn't one of the strong points of the Xtreme Sports. On the other hand, Achiever is powered by the 149cc air-cooled single cylinder, BS IV-compliant engine that has been refined to churn out 13.6PS of maximum power and 12.8Nm of peak torque; as power is transmitted via a 5-speed transmission. The Achiever is an affordable offering in the budget 150cc class. Sophisticated looks and comfy ergonomics means it’s a suitable set of wheels for city and highway tracking for those looking for a bit more grunt in their machines without heavily compromising on fuel efficiency. We would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Click on the given link to get your nearest dealership details: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- I would say Hero Xtreme Sports for Speed and Look. Otherwise, go for Hero Achiever. It is good for handling, comfort, and mileage.
- Since it is a hero's product, resale value likely to be good.
- Almost hero achiver
- But people in my area wonder if one is planning to purchase Achiever 150 cc.
Hero Achiever Price in India
Calculate Hero Achiever EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less