Get Instant Bike Loan
Hero Electric Photon 48V Price in Mumbai
Hero Electric Photon 48V price in Mumbai starts from Rs. 65,464 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 65,464. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Photon 48V variants in Mumbai. The EMI of Photon 48V is available at Rs. 1,886 per month @ 9.45%.
Hero Electric Dealer Showrooms in Mumbai
TASON ENERGYShop No. 10,Ground Floor Princess Building Near Rezent Tower, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400003Phone : 9321595221 Phone : 9321595221Email : email@example.com
SHREE JAI JALARAM AUTOCRAFTSShop No 2, Rajiv Gandhi Nagar, Opp. Pooja Hotel, Mulund, Goregaon, Link Road, Bhandup West, , Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400078Phone : 9320074997 Phone : 9320074997
AVISHKAR MOTORSSHOP NO .03 KRISHNA RAJ CO-OP HOUSING SOCIETY LTD. DR. E MOSES ROAD WORLI , , Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400018Phone : 9892472375, 8655757501 Phone : 9892472375, 8655757501
SHREE KRISHNA ENTERPRISESShop No.1 Resham Service Center Sardha Pratapsingh Industrial Estate Bhandup West Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400078Phone : 9892727095 Phone : 9892727095
Hero Electric Photon 48V Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Photon 48V
- Hero Electric Photon 48V gets a 48 V, 28 Ah battery and has a claimed range of 80 km/charge. So, as per its specification, it is not made for long rides. It is best suited for city commutes only. So, we would suggest you to plan your rides as per the remaining charge as there is no alternate method to run the scooter.
- The charging socket is located in up-front below the seat in Hero Electric Photon 48V. Moreover, the electric scooter gets a 72 V, 26 Ah lithium-ion battery which can be changed easily at home as well. The battery takes about 4 - 5 hours in order to get fully charged.
- For the availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book - Bike Showrooms.
- On average, Hero Electric Photon 48V consumes electricity of 4 kWh for 100km's.
- Hero Electric Photon 48V is an electric scooter launched in June 2018 by Hero Electric in India.
- Yes, Hero Electric Photon 48V requires drivers license and RTO registration to ride.
Hero Electric Photon 48V Price in India
Calculate Hero Electric Photon 48V EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less