Get Instant Bike Loan
Hero Electric Photon 48V Price in Chennai
Hero Electric Photon 48V price in Chennai starts from Rs. 65,464 (Ex-showroom) on 17th February 2020. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Photon 48V variants in Chennai.
Hero Electric Dealer Showrooms in Chennai
VEDDAM AUTOSNo.1, Mangalam Complex, Balaji Nagar Mc Road,Tanjore , Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600017Phone : 9360301200 Phone : 9360301200
SABESH ECO MOTORS29 Uthiramerur Main Road Anna Nagar Orikkai, Kanchipuram, Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600040Phone : 9444470165, 04427237165 Phone : 9444470165, 04427237165
CHENNAI ECO MOTORS61/B1, Mudichur Road, West Tambaram Tamilnadu Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600001
CHENNAI ECO MOTORSNo 4, Aziz Mulk 1St Street, Opp. Thousand Lights Mosque Thousand Lights, Chennai, Tamil nadu, 600006Phone : 9871327447, 04428290091 Phone : 9871327447, 04428290091Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hero Electric Photon 48V Overview
Best Scooters,Electric Bikes in India
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Photon 48V
- On average, Hero Electric Photon 48V consumes electricity of 4 kWh for 100km's.
- Hero Electric Photon 48V is an electric scooter launched in June 2018 by Hero Electric in India.
- Yes, Hero Electric Photon 48V requires drivers license and RTO registration to ride.
- The top speed of Hero Electric Photon 48V is 45km/h and can travel 80 km/charge. There is a slight difference in the top speed which depends on the battery level of the electric scooter. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the scooter for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- If top speed and better claimed range are your concerns, then the Okinawa Praise proves to be a better scooter compared to the Hero Electric Photon 48V. Praise gets a 72 Volt/45Ah lead-acid battery that is good enough for 3.5bhp power and a massive 40Nm of peak torque. The company claims that it can run 170km to 200km on one single full charge and a claimed top speed of 75Kmph. Check out the article for more information: Okinawa Praise: Road Test Review
- Not comparision between Hero and this I already test both ....they all claim fake..... you tube per vdo dekho...I m already a 2 wheeler expert from 25 yrs ...when test.....this is not up to the mark...very low quality....safety is in dangerous...height is more than a normal scooter...yane aapko 6 ft hona chaiye....breaking system ...shocker system..balance ....All are safety risk... when u go above 50 ...its risk for u....Over all ...I verdict u go with Hero electric ...because it's a 1st name in india from last 10 yrs and quality is superb ....its research team ....There r 100 brands in electric scooter in india...but Indian public knows only HERO electric....so choice by mind not fake ad..or paid ad...I request zigwheels firstly u test both scooter and then given suggestions...but imandari se...
- Hero Electric Photon 48V is powered by 1200 - 1800 W motor backed by a 48V/28Ah battery. The electric scooter is fairly capable of carrying the weight of two average adults with ease. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the scooter in order to get acquainted with the performance and compatibility. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Hero Electric Bike Showrooms
Hero Electric Photon 48V Price in India
Calculate Hero Electric Photon 48V EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less