Hero Electric Optima E5 Specifications
(8 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Fuel Type :||Electric|
|Range :||55 km/charge|
|Battery Type :||Lithium-ion|
|Charging Time :||4-5 Hours|
|Brakes Front :||Drum|
|Kerb Weight :||NA|
|Starting :||Self Start Only|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tube|
|Digital Fuel Indicator :||NA|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||3|
Get Loan starting @9.7% View On Road Price
Hero Electric Optima E5 Specifications Summary
|Optima E5 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 61,866||Electric, 55 km/charge, Lithium-ion, 4-5 Hours view all||Drum Brakes Front, Alloy Wheels, Tube Tyre, Digital Fuel Indicator view all|
Hero Electric Optima E5 Overview
Specs of Optima E5 Competitors
Honda Activa 6G
Rs. 63,912Activa 6G Specs Compare with Optima E5
Rs. 54,349Jupiter Specs Compare with Optima E5
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 59,462NTORQ Specs Compare with Optima E5
Honda Activa 5G
Rs. 55,934Activa 5G Specs Compare with Optima E5
Rs. 54,241Dio Specs Compare with Optima E5
Suzuki Access 125
Rs. 59,014Access 125 Specs Compare with Optima E5
Honda Activa 125 BS6
Rs. 67,490Activa 125 BS6 Specs Compare with Optima E5
Honda Activa 125
Rs. 61,650Activa 125 Specs Compare with Optima E5
Rs. 56,023Fascino Specs Compare with Optima E5
Suzuki Burgman Street
Rs. 71,001Burgman Street Specs Compare with Optima E5
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Optima E5
Q. Can 2 person travel on Hero Electric Optima E5?
- Hero Electric Optima E5 is powered by a 550 - 1200 W Motor backed by a 48 V, 28 Ah, lithium-ion battery and is fairly capable of carrying the weight of two average adults.
Q. What is the speed of Hero Electric Optima E5?
- Hero Electric Optima E5 is powered by a 600W/1200W backed by a 48V/28AH battery that has a claimed range of 55km/charge and a top speed of 40km/h.
- One can easily get 35KmPh but at the cost of more battery consumption.
- The meter shows 40 but it is actually 65
Q. Can Hero Electric Optima E5 carry two person with hill road?
- The Hero Electric Optima E5 has a gradability of 7 degrees, as it might face a bit of power lag while up streaming the vehicle.
- Loading capacity