Hero Electric Optima E5 Colours
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Optima E5
- The Hero Electric Optima E5 has been discontinued and is not available for sale in the market. Moreover, if you are planning to buy a new scooter on finance, then generally, 10 to 30 percent down payment is required on the on-road price of a scooter. However, exact confirmation regarding EMI, down payment, interest, loan period, and its procedure will be discussed by the bank only or dealership only, as it depends upon the individual's eligibility. We would suggest you to get in touch with the nearest dealership to get exact information. Click on the below-given link and select your desired city to get your nearest dealership.
- For the availability and prices of the spare parts, we'd suggest you connect with the nearest authorized service center. Click on the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- The Hero Electric Optima E5 is powered by a 600W BLDC hub motor with a peak power rating of 1.2kW. The top speed of the scooter is 40kmph with a range of 55 km/charge. Moreover. for the availability, we would suggest you please connect with the nearest authorized dealership in your city as it depends on their stock book. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- On level road , it can but will be difficult on slope road of 12 degree and above..Even on level road carrying 200 kg will affect the mileage and performance
- No it carries 165 to 192 kg
- It can.
- Yes ver easily u can disconnect and take it to flat for charging
- It comes with a removable battery.
- Wrong battery can be removed
- I bought it in Aug 2019 that time no registration and insurance required.
Optima E5 User Reviews
i have purchased optima e5 on 14june2019 it worked satisfactorily till today but after service i came home about 3kms from agency and in evening i again went to market it failed suddenly 500mtrs away after low jerk on road i again came back to home on foot with scooty and talked to agency malik about my problem .poor function after servicing and created a lot problem. malik replied that battery is old while i told him that this scooty has been purchase recently.after some time we see that mcb was down in a light jerk and it repeatedly occured service is very very poorand also one standby converter was taken out from the scooty for which i objected then he given this converter back to me .i am not satisfied with the service of this agency at all.i purchased this third scooty from this agency having faith with Hero company but not with this agency dealer.
With current price its feels you are cheated and one should have gone for engine. Also another problem while commuting is its noiseless feature you have to use horn all the time.
Hero Electric Bikes in India
Hero Electric Optima
Hero Electric Atria
Hero Electric Photon
Hero Electric Flash
Hero Electric NYX
Hero Electric AE-8
Rs. 70,000 / Unrevealed
Hero Electric AE-47 E-Bike
Rs. 1.00 Lakh / Unrevealed
Hero Electric AE-29
Rs. 85,000 / Unrevealed
Hero Electric AE-75
Rs. 80,000 / Unrevealed
Hero Electric AE-3
Rs. 1.50 Lakh / Unrevealed