Harley Davidson Deluxe Specifications
(3 reviews & ratings)Rate this bike
|Engine Displ. :||1745 cc|
|No Of Cylinders :||2|
|Torque :||144 Nm @ 3000 rpm|
|Top Speed :||NA|
|ABS :||Dual Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Tyre Make :||NA|
Get Loan starting @6% View On Road Price
Harley Davidson Deluxe Specifications Summary
|Deluxe Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 18.74 lakh||1745 cc view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Digital Tachometer, Tyre Make view all|
Harley Davidson Deluxe Overview
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Deluxe
Q. How much is the maintenance cost - Deluxe?
- The service cost has not been revealed by the brand. We would suggest you to get in touch with the dealership as they will be better person to share its maintenance cost. Click on the link to find out the nearest dealership: https://bit.ly/2PgyIV7
Q. Which is best Aviator Drum or Deluxe?
- No Deluxe variant is available with Honda Aviator. The scooter is available in three variants - Aviator Drum Brake, Aviator Drum Brake Alloy, and Aviator Disc Brake. If you want a more stylish and safe scooter then the Disc brake option with alloy wheels would be a good option.
- In city area deluxe or village area drum wheels are good
- We don't need disc brakes
Q. Which one is better Activa 5G, Deluxe or TVS Jupiter Classic Edition?
- Which one is best.. Yamaha fascno , TVs jupiter, activa 5g
- Jupiter grande is far better than Activa 5g
- Activa5G deluxe