Harley Davidson Forty Eight On Road Price in TamlukChange
Get Instant Bike Loan
4 Offers Available
Harley Davidson Forty Eight Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.3 Lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Price
Jawa Perak Price
Rs. 1.95 Lakh
Suzuki Intruder Price
Rs. 1.2 Lakh
Jawa 42 Price
Rs. 1.6 Lakh
Harley-Davidson Street 750 Price
Rs. 5.34 Lakh
Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Price
Rs. 9.38 Lakh
Rs. 1.73 Lakh
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Price
Rs. 1.22 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Forty Eight
- The Harley Davidson Forty-Eight has a seat height of 710 mm, a person with an average height of 5.4 ft can ride the bike with comfort. Initially, you might have to struggle with the handling of the bike. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- For any modifications, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- Harley Davidson Forty Eight features a lower saddle height of 710 mm which could favour a comfortable ride and handling. However, we'd request you to take a test ride of the bike for a better insight into the compatibility. Follow the link for - Harley-Davidson Bike Showrooms
- I don’t think it would be good for you and you can get back pain as well
- For this, we would suggest you to walk into the nearest dealership o the authorized service centers as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the dealerships by selecting the brand and your city accordingly: New Bike Showrooms - https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- At every 8000 kms, cost is around 25000-30000 ₹
- 8000 rs
- The two power monsters belong to a very different clan as the Harley Davidson Forty-Eight is a cruise whereas the Hayabusa is a supersport bike. The Forty-Eight has been jacked with 1202 cc 2 cylinders Air-Cooled, Evolution engine which produces 60.83 PS of maximum power and 97 Nm of peak torque. The Suzuki Hayabusa, on the other hand, gets a giant 4-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, DOHC engine which produces monstrous 197 bhp of huge power and 155 Nm of top torque. The Hayabusa is a rocket on a rocket on road as those figures could even launch you in some different time zone. The Harley is more of a road-friendly tourer which is designed to enjoy the road. A perfect bike differs from person to person as some like sports while the others go for the cruisers so it depends on your choice and riding style. Moreover, we would suggest you take a test ride of both the bikes so that you may check the compatibility of the bikes' riding posture, features, performance and comfort.Click here for the dealerships https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- Sorry to inform you that it won't comfortable for you to ride this bike on village roads. But before the final decisions suggest you take a test drive of the vehicle to understand the power and comfort better.
Harley-Davidson Forty Eight Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Harley-Davidson Forty Eight in Tamluk?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Harley-Davidson Forty Eight in Tamluk is Rs. 30,357.
Harley Davidson Forty Eight Price in India
Calculate Harley Davidson Forty Eight EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less