Harley Davidson Street 750 On Road Price in SamalkhaChange
Get Instant Bike Loan
Harley Davidson Street 750 Price in Samalkha
Harley Davidson Street 750 price in Samalkha is Rs. 5.34 lakh. The EMI of Street 750 is available at Rs. 14,621 per month @ 6%. Harley Davidson Street 750's top competitors are Harley-Davidson Street Rod (price starting at Rs. 6.56 lakh in Samalkha) and Triumph Street Twin (price starting at Rs. 7.45 lakh in Samalkha).
4 Offers Available
Harley Davidson Street 750 Price List in Samalkha 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Street 750 BS6||Rs. 5.98 lakh|
Price of Street 750 Competitors
Harley Davidson Street Rod
Rs. 6.56 lakhStreet Rod On Road Price Compare with Street 750
Triumph Street Twin
Rs. 7.45 lakhStreet Twin On Road Price Compare with Street 750
Harley Davidson Iron 883
Rs. 9.26 lakhIron 883 On Road Price Compare with Street 750
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.65 lakhInterceptor 650 On Road Price Compare with Street 750
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.53 lakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with Street 750
Harley Davidson Street 750 Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.60 lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.31 lakh
Rs. 1.73 lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Price
Jawa Perak Price
Rs. 1.96 lakh
Jawa 42 Price
Rs. 1.60 lakh
Suzuki Intruder Price
Rs. 1.20 lakh
Harley-Davidson Street 750 Price
Rs. 5.34 lakh
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Price
Rs. 1.19 lakh
Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Price
Rs. 9.26 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Street 750
- Harley Davidson Street 750 gets a front tyre of profile 100/80-17 so you may upsize the tyre by one inch. But, increasing tyre profile to 110/90 19 might not fit properly and also it will hamper the bikes handling. So, exchange your words with the nearest service center for better clarification. Check out authorised dealership detail
- Good bike. Fuel efficiency on highways is 21-22kmpl, within city is 17kmpl. Single tank full takes you 200 km approximately before low fuel indicator starts. Good ground clearance. Your height may be an issue, kindly ride it at the dealership. I’ve gone on long rides- the seat that comes with the bike is not comfortable for long rides. So riders change over to special seats- either by HD or other agencies.
- It has a tiny fuel tank...and on twisties it wil hardly return a mileage of 10 kmpl...so your max range will be around 130 kms....its horrible for long drives especially for taller folks....i am 5 6' and i get tired after 60 70 kms max...hardly ever have i taken it to more than 150 kms in a single day..
- 6feet 1 inch tall guys...this bike may be uncomfortable. ..for off road a strict NO
- My wish is I will drive this bike
- Yea sure buddy np
- Harley Davidson Low Rider comes with a more powerful 1745cc, V-Twin engine that produces 144Nm of torque which is way more than that of 60 Nm generated by the Revolution X V-Twin 749cc engine of Street 750. If you are looking for that power, then surely you may upgrade to the Low Rider. Apart from that, the bike gets 19-inch front and 16-inch rear ‘Radiate’ cast aluminium wheels, four colour options, Showa Dual Bending Valve front forks, a rear monoshock unit, dual-channel ABS, chrome finish crest sitting atop headlight, all-LED headlamp and a 2-by-1 shotgun-style exhaust. Harley Davidson Low Rider retails at Rs. 13.69 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi). Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and compatibility. lick on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Harley-Davidson Bike Showrooms Read more: - Harley-Davidson Low Rider: Road Test Review
- BTW how many km on the odo. ..how often you go for the long ride in 1000 km plus ...
- If ypu budget allows, yes
- Certainly not
- YES OFF COURSE .IT'S SUITABLE FOR BOTH OFF ROAD & ON ROAD.
- It has no free service so all are paid services and it will cost you around 10-11k for engine oil change all all other routine checkup.
- For that, we'd request you to connect with the nearest authorized service center as they would be the best person to assist you with. Click on the link for New Bike Showrooms.
- There is no such things as in free every service is paid
Harley Davidson Street 750 Price in India
Calculate Harley Davidson Street 750 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less