Harley Davidson 1200 Custom Price in Ahmedabad
Harley Davidson 1200 Custom On Road Price in Ahmedabad August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|1200 Custom BS6||Rs. 11.93 Lakh|
Get Instant Bike Loan
4 Offers Available
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Harley Davidson Dealer Showrooms in Ahmedabad
Nine- Bridges Harley-DavidsonNew York Complex, GNFC Inffotower, Nr TGB, S.G, Highway, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380054Phone : 9824300707 Phone : 9824300707Email : Vikram.email@example.com
Harley Davidson 1200 Custom Overview
Best Cruiser Bikes in India
Royal Enfield Classic 350 Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price
Rs. 1.3 Lakh
Bajaj Avenger Street 160 Price
Jawa Perak Price
Rs. 1.95 Lakh
Suzuki Intruder Price
Rs. 1.25 Lakh
Jawa 42 Price
Rs. 1.6 Lakh
Harley-Davidson Street 750 Price
Rs. 5.34 Lakh
Bajaj Avenger Cruise 220 Price
Rs. 1.19 Lakh
Harley-Davidson Iron 883 Price
Rs. 9.38 Lakh
Benelli Imperiale 400 Price
Rs. 1.99 Lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying 1200 Custom
- The Harley Davidson 1200 Custom is powered by a 1202 cc, 2-cylinder, air-cooled engine. The power delivered by the engine is 68.63 PS. Talking about the dimensions, it has a length of 2225mm. The ground clearance is 105 mm, fuel capacity is 17 litres, and the Kerb weight of the bike is 268 kg. For more information on the bike, follow the below link - 1200 Custom. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- No, of course not
- Today there are a lot of cruisers around, but if you look for a relaxed rider with decent power and torque and a large tank , then it is 1200 custom indeed, there are also bike similar to the 1200 custom such as the Indian scout and triumph speed master which you can look for, both these bikes are refined and heck faster than the Harley Davidson 1200, but if your goal is a torqued , yet character filled bike with a heck of a sound and feel , and the most relaxed long distance ride, but a sacrifice for ground clearance, then hands-down 1200 custom it is, i kindly request you to take a really good test drive of all these 3 bikes and decide which one best suits for you, and then decide, both other companies also offer a modern day cruiser cum sporty driven engines like the Kawasaki Vulcan or the versys 1000 or 650, just decide which one suits your STYLE ,because that is very important, if u want an even more refined Harley then there is street bob that falls in the 13 lakh territory , consider that as well
- No, sorry for disappointing you, Harley Custom1200 will not be a good choice for you. The low ground clearance (105mm) would be a concern on speed breakers and it should have been raised for the Indian market. Although the bike weighs in a hefty 268kg, once in motion it does manage to mask its weight rather well. But There are ample of options available like Kawasaki Z900RS, BMW R 1250 GS Adventure, Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin, Suzuki GSX S1000, Yamaha MT 09, Ducati Multistrada 950 etc.You can explore more options by clicking on the given link https://www.zigwheels.com/new_bike_search.php?byshowroomprice=500000-600000&byfueltype=petrol&sortfield=price&sortdirection=desc You can apply filters to refine your search and can shortlist some options from the lot. Do let us know the hand-picked options so that we can help you to choose one.
- If you are looking for only a cruiser without off roading then 1200 custom is okay. ..if looking for long distance with off road then versys 650 even though it is around 8 lakhs
- Both the bikes are indeed good option to for. Buying one will depend on your requirement. Here, Harley Davidson Iron 883 is one of the most handsome two-wheelers from Harley Davidson. It is an entry-level cruiser that is assembled in India. The bike is more of a veteran biker’s choice than of a beginner. The bike confidently upholds the all-black charm with no chrome highlights. The cruiser gets an elongated and low shape with a seat at just 760 mm above the ground. The bike sports tough 9-spoke wheels and a drag-style handlebar that pushes the rider in a little bent aggressive riding position as of a retro sport bike. On the other hand, 1200 Custom is good choice for a Harley enthusiast and a veteran biker, unless he doesn’t mind the amount that the luxury machine costs. Ultimately, it boils down to your requirement. Do take a test ride in order to pick one.
- Harley Davidson 12OO CAUSE ITS MORE FASTER PLUS ITS WOTH IT
- Your budget please
Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom in Ahmedabad?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Harley-Davidson 1200 Custom in Ahmedabad is Rs. 30,796.
Calculate Harley Davidson 1200 Custom EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less