Ducati Panigale is a sports bike family of 2 bikes Panigale V4 and 959 Panigale manufactured by Ducati in India. 959 Panigale priced at Rs. 15.30 lakh with a 955 cc engine claming mileage of 14 kmpl is the cheapest model and Panigale V4 priced at Rs. 26.50 lakh with a 1103 cc engine claming mileage of 9 kmpl is the most expensive option in Panigale sports family.The Panigale series from Ducati brims with performance-oriented technology that makes it one of the best superbikes to scorch the racetrack. Features like advanced electronics, racing suspension, slipper clutch, ABS and traction control make the Panigale series stand out when it comes to track oriented motorcycles. The prices start at INR 13,97,000 ex-showroom, New Delhi for the 959 Panigale, all the way to INR 49 lakh for the Panigale S.
Ducati Panigale Price in India
Ducati Panigale Expert Reviews
Ducati Panigale V4 S: First Ride Review
Ducati’s flagship superbike, the Panigale, has been revered and respected. With the new Panigale V4, Ducati feel it has the undisputed king of superbikes. Is it?Jan 29, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Ducati 959 Panigale: First Ride Review
Ducati ups the game in the middleweight sportsbike segment with its larger, more powerful 959 Panigale. A day with it at an international race track was a great way to experience its prowess!Jun 6, 2016 | By Team ZigWheels
Recently Asked User Questions about Ducati Panigale
- For transmission duties, the Ducati Panigale V4 gets a six-speed manual gearbox and a bi-directional quick-shifter.
- The Ducati 959 Panigale has a seat height of 830 mm. With 5.4 ft height, you might face some problem to set your feet flat on the ground, and it could be difficult to find an ideal riding posture and comfort. Also, you might find issues while tackling heavy traffic conditions and while taking sharp U-turns. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership - Dealers.
- Yes ..buy thick insole for your riding boots .....mount bike and see your shoulder elbow position foot position on pegs.....little back..master to ride they will help you...avoid traffic initially. you can adjust handle bars..in many ways cover foot pegs ...do good luck.
- If you are looking for an advanced tech with more power and performance, the Ducati Panigale V4 would be an ideal choice. The Kawasaki Ninja ZX 10R is a competitor of the Panigale V4. Moreover, the Ninja ZX 10R is offering a power low than that of Panigale V4 by a small margin. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Yes bullet is a bullet ...zigwheels has explained every thing..one doubt remains ..is imperialle little unstable in very low speeds?..bullet once you start is weightless!!!
- Thanks zig wheels
Ducati Panigale User Reviews
Ducati Panigale News Updates
Ducati Panigale Becomes The World’s Bestselling Superbike
That too, for the second consecutive year!Jan 16, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Dear Lord, Ducati’s Superleggera V4 To Develop 237PS!
237PS on a motorcycle that’ll weigh just 152kg (dry) -- that’s an explosive start for 2020!Jan 15, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Own A Piece Of Ducati’s Racing History
These original bike parts were used by WSBK and MotoGP legends like Carl Forgarty, Casey Stoner and Troy BaylissDec 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Trending Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Rs. 1.00 lakh
KTM RC 125
Rs. 1.49 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Royal Enfield Bullet 350
Rs. 1.22 lakh
Yamaha MT 15
Rs. 1.36 lakh
Hero Splendor Plus
Yamaha FZ-Fi Version 3.0
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.14 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.08 lakh
Honda CB Shine