Ducati Monster 821 Specs Overview
Ducati Monster 821 is powered by 821 cc engine.This Monster 821 engine generates a power of 108.7 PS @ 9250 rpm. The claimed mileage of Monster 821 is 9 kmpl. Ducati Monster 821 gets Disc brakes in the front and rear. The kerb weight of Monster 821 is 206 kg and has a fuel tank capacity of 16.5 L. Ducati Monster 821 has Tubeless Tyre and Alloy Wheels.
Ducati Monster 821 Specifications Summary
|Monster 821 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 10.99 Lakh||821 cc, 108.7 PS @ 9250 rpm view all||Top Speed, Dual Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Tachometer, Pirelli Diablo Rosso II Tyre Make view all|
5 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Monster 821
- In terms of safety, Ducati 821 comes with Bosch ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC). Riding Modes, Power Modes.
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Dealer
- The exact information regarding the service cost of the bike can be only available at the nearest authorized service center. We would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service center so that you may get further assistance.Click here for the service center: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Ducati
- 1500 kms for Rs.8,000 - 9,000/- approx.
- 2000 km second roughly around 10k
Ducati Monster 821 Specifications FAQs
How much CC is Ducati Monster 821?
Ducati Monster 821 is equipped with a 821 cc engine.