Get Instant Bike Loan
Ducati Monster 821 Price in Delhi
Ducati Monster 821 price in Delhi starts from Rs. 10.99 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 10.99 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Monster 821 variants in Delhi. The EMI of Monster 821 is available at Rs. 30,090 per month @ 6%. Ducati Monster 821's top competitors are Kawasaki Z900 (price starting at Rs. 7.70 lakh in Delhi) and Ducati Monster 797 (price starting at Rs. 8.60 lakh in Delhi).
Ducati Dealer Showroom in Delhi
North Star AutomotiveA-21/12 Phase II, Naraina Industrial Area, , Delhi, 110028
Price of Monster 821 Competitors
Rs. 7.70 lakhZ900 On Road Price Compare with Monster 821
Ducati Monster 797
Rs. 8.60 lakhMonster 797 On Road Price Compare with Monster 821
Yamaha MT 09
Rs. 10.55 lakhMT 09 On Road Price Compare with Monster 821
BMW R NineT Scrambler
Rs. 15.90 lakhR NineT Scrambler On Road Price Compare with Monster 821
Ducati Monster 821 Overview
Best Commuter Bikes in India
Yamaha MT-15 Price
Rs. 1.37 lakh
Hero Splendor Plus Price
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.73 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
KTM 125 Duke Price
Rs. 1.38 lakh
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
Hero HF Deluxe Price
KTM 390 Duke Price
Rs. 2.53 lakh
Honda Shine Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Monster 821
- In terms of safety, Ducati 821 comes with Bosch ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC). Riding Modes, Power Modes.
- For this, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centre as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Dealer
- The exact information regarding the service cost of the bike can be only available at the nearest authorized service center. We would suggest you visit the nearest authorized service center so that you may get further assistance.Click here for the service center: https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers/Ducati
- 1500 kms for Rs.8,000 - 9,000/- approx.
- 2000 km second roughly around 10k
- Both the naked racers are very nice to buy but if you need more power and pickup then suggest you go for the Kawasaki Z900. But before the final decisions suggest you take a test drive of both the vehicles to understand the power and comfort better. Ducati Monster 821 vs Kawasaki Z900 Comparison:- https://www.zigwheels.com/bike-comparison/ducati-monster-821-vs-kawasaki-z900
- Please whatsapp me on 942****444 I will send you detail pros and cons od Ducati 821.
- Yes 3 modes:1. Urban @70 bhp for city2. Cruiser @90 Bhp for Highway3. Sports @110 Bhp for Fun and single roads, the ultimate of all 3 modes is Sports. The sound from the exhaust also changes increases as the Bhp increases which is good for Highway use as other motorists can hear you while you can speak to your friends in town while engine is running.
- 2 seater.
Ducati Monster 821 Price in India
Calculate Ducati Monster 821 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less