Benling India Aura Electric On Road Price in Ratnagiri
Benling India Aura Electric Price in Ratnagiri
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Aura LI||Rs. 90,000|
On Road Price of Benling India Aura Electric in RatnagiriChange
Benling India Aura Electric Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 7 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Aura
- Benling India Aura Electric would be a better pick if you are looking for a stylish-looking electric scooter with a decent feature list under budget. The Aura Electric retails at Rs. 90,000 (ex-showroom, Delhi) whereas, the Ather 450X is priced in the range of Rs. 1.27 - 1.46 Lakh (ex-showroom). However, when you do the cost analysis of purchase and ownership, the 450X will eventually turn out to be money well spent. The 450X would be a better pick if you are looking for a performance-oriented electric scooter with loads of features, brilliant ride, and peace of mind ownership experience with Ather Energy's buy-back plan. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Yes, the Benling Aura comes with a waterproof battery.
- Benling Aura is powered by a 1200 W BLDC Motor.
- It would be unfair to give a verdict here as the life of the battery depends upon the driving conditions, charging cycle, and maintenance. For more details, you may connect with the nearest authorized dealership.
- Benling Aura Top speed is 60Km/Hr and Motor is 2500W BLDC. With above specs license is required as this vehicle needs to get registered with RTO. There are three other low speed models Benling Kriti, Benling Falcon & Benling Icon for which no license is required - KNA Benling Electric Scooters, Delhi Ph 888****528
- You need no license or registration in India for scooters that have their top speed capped at 25km per hour or has a motor of 250W or lower. However, the Benling India Aura Electric is powered by a 1200 W BLDC Motor and the top speed is 60kmph, thus requiring license and registration.
- Electric scooter does not need license in India it now.
- Benling India Aura Electric scooter comes equipped with a 72V /40AH (Li-Ion) detachable battery.
- Benling India Aura Electric is powered by a 1200 W BLCD motor and is capable enough to carry the weight of two average adults. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- Benling Aura Motor is 2500W BLDC
- For that. we would suggest you to connect with the brand directly by visiting the official website. As of now, the company hasn’t revealed much about the new scooter, but stay tuned to ZigWheels for more updates.
- There is a showroom in tirupati Regards Benling team(Hyderabad)
- The top speed of Benling India Aura is 60kmph.
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Bajaj Chetak Price
Rs. 1.00 Lakh
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
Hero Electric Optima LA Price
Aura User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.0/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
50% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
Benling India Aura Electric News Updates
The Aura will be the manufacturer’s fourth e-scooter for IndiaAug 23, 2019 |
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted and is under moderartion.
You will receive all communications on :