Get Instant Bike Loan
Benelli TNT 600 i Price in Kolkata
Benelli TNT 600 i price in Kolkata starts from Rs. 6.20 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 6.20 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all TNT 600i variants in Kolkata. The EMI of TNT 600i is available at Rs. 16,975 per month @ 6%. Benelli TNT 600 i's top competitors are Kawasaki Z650 (price starting at Rs. 5.69 lakh in Kolkata) and Kawasaki Ninja 650 (price starting at Rs. 5.89 lakh in Kolkata).
Benelli Dealer Showroom in Kolkata
BENELLI-KOLKATAGround Floor, 70A Park Street, , Kolkata, West bengal, 700017Phone : 9831202111 Phone : 9831202111Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Benelli TNT 600 i Overview
Best Commuter Bikes in India
KTM 200 Duke Price
Rs. 1.73 lakh
Yamaha MT-15 Price
Rs. 1.36 lakh
Hero Splendor Plus Price
Bajaj Pulsar 150 Price
KTM 125 Duke Price
Rs. 1.33 lakh
TVS Apache RTR 160 Price
KTM 390 Duke Price
Rs. 2.53 lakh
Yamaha FZ-S Fi Version 3.0 Price
TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Price
Rs. 1.01 lakh
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying TNT 600i
- As there is no Benelli dealership available in Dehradun, you may check for nearest authorised dealership according to your nearest city to get Benelli TNT 600i.
- No, the seat of Benelli TNT 600i is not adjustable. If you want any modifications in the bike, we would suggest you walk into the nearest service centres as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest service centres and selecting your city accordingly - Service centre.
- No we can't adjust it
- No we can't adjust it
- First you tell me what is your purpose if you need sound and you like a L line 4 cylinder engine then my suggest is you go for benelli 600i otherwise as a bike performa Ninja 650 is better than benelli 600i
- Go for Kawasaki ninja. Benelli has poor initial acceleration. The real power sets in for 600i after 7k rpm
- I would recommed u benelli 600i because its budget friendly and loud and good looking go for it
- The Benelli TNT 600 i is a sports tourer bike. For a perfect bike choice, a comparison is to be done on the basis of price, size, mileage, performance, features, and other specs. As per your budget, you can go for Royal Enfield Himalayan and Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and drive quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Firstly on road this bike costs 7.96 lakhs, it's a street naked bike can do touring too... Just done a solo Bangalore to Goa ride, zero complaints 100% thrill
- It's not touring bike I think very 502 you very much comfort purpose of Turing
- TNT 600i is a street bike and you can't do offroad in 600i because it doesnt have a good suspension.You can do long rides it depends on the rider. As a owner I suggest you to go with it if you want a street bike in that price range and if you need a touring bike in that price range you should go with Kawasaki versys or Benelli trk 502.
- It's strictly a tarmac going bike only. wouldn't recommend getting on adventure trails.
- Yes of course i went to kerala to jammu kashmir with this Video in youtube
- Benelli TNT 600i comes with a saddle height of 800mm which could be bothersome while riding and handling the bike. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and compatibility. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Benelli Bike Showrooms
- No its really very hard to ride for short people cause of its weight 230 kg if we put on the petrol it's gets around 245 kg
- No absolutely not for 5.5 height person
Benelli TNT 600 i Price in India
Calculate Benelli TNT 600 i EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less