Bajaj Platina 100 Price in Baraut
Bajaj Platina 100 On Road Price in Baraut August 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Platina 100 KS Alloy BS6||Rs. 60,822|
|Platina 100 ES Alloy BS6||Rs. 69,674|
|Platina 100 ES Disc BS6||Rs. 73,488|
Bajaj Platina 100 On Road Price in BarautChange
KS Alloy BS6 Ex-Showroom PriceBaraut Rs. 50,387 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 5,038 Insurance Rs. 5,397 On-Road Price Baraut Rs. 60,822
ES Alloy BS6 Ex-Showroom PriceBaraut Rs. 58,298 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 5,829 Insurance Rs. 5,547 On-Road Price Baraut Rs. 69,674
ES Disc BS6 Ex-Showroom PriceBaraut Rs. 60,698 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 7,326Std. AccessoriesRs. 1,940SmartCard ChargesRs. 200 Insurance Rs. 5,464 On-Road Price Baraut Rs. 73,488
5 Offers Available
Online SurveyStart Now
You tell us, We listen
Help us understand you better, fill Survey today
Price of Platina 100 Competitors
Bajaj CT 100
Rs. 44,230CT 100 On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 60,535Splendor Plus On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 47,940HF Deluxe On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Rs. 45,090Sport On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear
Rs. 62,835Platina 110 H Gear On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Rs. 49,222CT110 On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
Platina 100 Ownership Cost
Sticker KitAuthorised Dealer Price :- 550GST Price :- 154Total Price :- 704
Side View MirrorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 100GST Price :- 28Total Price :- 128
Saree GuardAuthorised Dealer Price :- 450GST Price :- 126Total Price :- 576
VisorAuthorised Dealer Price :- 164GST Price :- 45Total Price :- 209
Tail PanelAuthorised Dealer Price :- 754GST Price :- 211Total Price :- 965
Bajaj Bike Dealers in Baraut
JAIN BAJAJM/s.Jain Auto Traders, Delhi Sharanpur Road, Distt. Baghpat Baraut, Uttar pradesh, 250611Phone : 9837090771, 01234262671, 01234262871 Phone : 9837090771, 01234262671, 01234262871Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Platina 100
- Bajaj Platina 100 is priced between Rs.47,763 - 55,546 (ex-showroom Delhi). In order to know the approx on-road price click on the link and select your city accordingly. Moreover, there are different types of insurance available so for more information we would suggest visiting the dealership as they would be the better people to assist you with the exact price figures, RTO charges, and insurance validity. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- One yr insurance and road rax
- For the information related to the exchange offers, we'd recommend connecting with the nearest authorized dealership as they would be able to assist you better. Follow the link for dealership details and select your desired city: Bajaj Bike Showrooms
- Please visit your nearest Bajaj Showroom & tell them i want to exchange with the new Platina H110.
- M also looking for that, thinking to buy upcoming bs6 platina H gear
- Ct 100 Achi hai j value for money hai Baki agar looks b chieya thodi bohot n sporty si to TV's sports achi choice hai
- CT100Full paisa vasool.
- Best in terms of?????
- On purchase of Any Bajaj Motorcycle, you have to opt for 5 year insurance (1 year 1st party and 4 year 3rd party) which costs around Rs. 6000. At the RTO, you have to spend somewhere around 450****000. So an estimated Rs.11000 is required for Insurance and RTO.
- Bajaj Platina 100 is priced between Rs.40,896 - 48,429 (Ex-showroom price Delhi) and for the exact RTO and Insurance amount, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- I have purchased on 2015 that time it was around 6000 rupees.
- 1. If you want very good mileage and the best in segment comfort, go for Platina 100 or 1102. If you want good looks with Tubeless tyres and digital meter console, go for discover 1103. If you want long lasting engine, go for hero Splendor i smart (more mileage) or Hero HF Delux (Less mileage) but remember Hero bikes will cost much more.
- There are a number of options available in the market for a good frugal bike such as Hero Splendor Plus, Honda Shine, Hero Super Splendor, Bajaj CT 100, Honda Livo, TVS Sport, TVS Radeon, TVS Victor, Mahindra Centuro, etc. Selecting a perfect bike would depend on various factors like brand preference, engine displacement, features required, usage of the bike, comfort level, etc. Click here and explore the available options. Also, take a test ride of the bike for a better understanding of performance and comfort. Follow the link for New Bike Showrooms
- Platina and hero hd deluxe or any 100 cc bike from Bajaj and hero
- Bajaj CT 100 is available in the price range of Rs. 33,402 - 41,837 (Ex-Showroom Delhi) whereas the Bajaj Platina 100 is priced in the range of Rs.40,749 - 48,282*(Ex-Showroom Delhi). You may also check the variant wise estimated on-road price in the link given below.Click here for the price of Bajaj CT 100: https://www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/Bajaj/CT-100/on-road-price-delhi Click here for the price of Bajaj Platina 100: https://www.zigwheels.com/newbikes/Bajaj/platina-100/on-road-price-delhi
- Serf profit
- AROUND 40-50 THOUSAND
Bajaj Platina 100 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Bajaj Platina 100 in Baraut?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Bajaj Platina 100 in Baraut is Rs. 5,397.
Bajaj Platina 100 User Reviews
+ 2 more
Features & Styling3.4/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute
42% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
it's a bike with awesome mileage of 80+ km. / ltr. and with low maintenance cost
Good experience,and good mileage easy to maintain, comfort level is awesome ,the during these days it is good to purchase patina bike seeing the price of petrol
mileage is excellent 80 kmpl but i disappointed with pick up.
Okb jjghj uughhh uihhhuj ijj ubb jjjj uujj uuii uiij ddr hyih jojj
best bike with low maintenance superb mileage & comfort
If you will ride between 35 to 45 kmph then only it gives mileage of 85 to 90 (with iocl premium oil, 2 or 3 rs costlier than normal petrol )only .. Bought this due to its mileage as I was searching for sum budget bikes during my college days.But for ,says a ride 70 to 100 km you can't be able to ride in this zone , on this basis of your speed goes beyond 45 it automatically gives an avg of 50-60 kmpl. I have rided it upto 17000km and still on ma way to ride it till I find some other bike ...
My Most Favorite Bike, THE BEST, High Quality, No Maintenance Cost So far, Excellent Mileage, Smooth ride in Hard surface, No Back Pain while taking long drive. i always drive 40-45 Kmpl speed on the road which will be very smooth & safety. I love to ride bike especially Platina 100ES. Regards - Srinivasan
First of all,this is not a bike it's a geared two wheeler.i have been riding this bike for almost 6:yrs.u can go 40 rest of speed can't be obtained at any cost.Strictly for uncles,old people
Very good bike for daily commuting...Weightless provide you a better mileage. Less maintenance cost..Drawbacks:Lack of tubeless tyres,More speed above 60km makes unstablity of vehicle ...
it was a good bike i ride on it for well over1 lakh km and never faced any problem with it as such, recently met with an accident in which bike got destroyed so now looking for a new bike
Calculate Bajaj Platina 100 EMI
Bajaj Platina 100 News Updates
Bajaj Commuters Just Got Even More Expensive
The maximum price hike is around Rs 2,350Jun 10, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Rolls Out BS6 Platina, CT100 And CT110
The Platina 100, Platina 110 H-Gear, CT 100 and CT 110 are the first Bajaj two-wheelers to be updated to BS6 normsJan 28, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :