Bajaj Platina 100 On Road Price in BandaChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Platina 100 Kick Start||Rs. 47,984||Rs. 39,987||Rs. 2,799.00||Rs. 5,198|
|Platina 100 KS Alloy BS6||Rs. 57,241||Rs. 47,187||Rs. 4,718.00||Rs. 5,336|
|Platina 100 Electric Start||Rs. 58,988||Rs. 48,749||Rs. 4,874.00||Rs. 5,365|
|Platina 100 ES Alloy BS6||Rs. 66,115||Rs. 55,117||Rs. 5,511.00||Rs. 5,487|
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
Bajaj Platina 100 Price in Banda
Bajaj Platina 100 price in Banda starts from Rs. 39,987 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 55,117. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Platina 100 variants in Banda. Bajaj Platina 100 KS Alloy BS6 is priced at Rs. 47,187 and the top-end variant Bajaj Platina 100 ES Alloy BS6 is priced at Rs. 55,117.The EMI of Platina 100 is available at Rs. 1,129 per month @ 11.99%. Bajaj Platina 100's top competitors are Bajaj CT 100 (price starting at Rs. 32,320 in Banda) and Hero Splendor Plus (price starting at Rs. 52,800 in Banda).
Bajaj Dealer Showroom in Banda
BANDA BAJAJM/s. Tractors , Fatehpur Tindwani Road, Kalu Kunvan Banda, Uttar pradesh, 210001Phone : 8960278245, 05192220585, 05192224372 Phone : 8960278245, 05192220585, 05192224372Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of Platina 100 Competitors
Bajaj CT 100
Rs. 32,320CT 100 On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Hero Splendor Plus
Rs. 52,800Splendor Plus On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Rs. 44,340Sport On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Hero HF Deluxe
Rs. 38,990HF Deluxe On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Bajaj Platina 110 H Gear
Rs. 53,811Platina 110 H Gear On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Bajaj Discover 110
Rs. 54,131Discover 110 On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Bajaj Discover 125
Rs. 59,072Discover 125 On Road Price Compare with Platina 100
Bajaj Platina 100 Overview
Best Mileage Bikes in India
Bajaj CT110 Price
Rs. 39,603115 cc | 104 kmpl
Bajaj CT 100 Price
Rs. 32,320102 cc | 99 kmpl
Mahindra Centuro Price
Rs. 44,300107 cc | 85 kmpl
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Rs. 38,99097 cc | 82 kmpl
Yamaha Saluto RX Price
Rs. 48,698110 cc | 82 kmpl
TVS Sport Price
Rs. 44,340100 cc | 76 kmpl
Honda CD 110 Dream Price
Rs. 49,120109 cc | 74 kmpl
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Platina 100
- When I am checking on the service center it was showing 108kmpl, but when I drive on the highways it's giving 85 to 90 kmpl. And my speed limit was 45 km not more than that. It's safe & you will get good mileage also.
- At starting (new bike) upto 90 kmpl than keep decreasing as it gets old, i have 1 and m having mailage of 75 kmpl (1 lakh km odometer).
- Anywhere between 80-90 kmpl based on your riding style.
- Bajaj Platina 100 gets drum units at both ends (130mm up front and 110mm at the rear) for the braking. The brakes have a good bite and do a fair job at stopping the bike. Moreover, to adhere to the upcoming safety norms, Bajaj has equipped the motorcycle with CBS as well.
- So far everything is good 👍. Since I am driving at 45 kmph there is no problem. My advice drive slowly and carefully everything will be alright. There is no skidding so far with my platina 100. Every 3 months once clean the break shoe.
- No, the New Platina 100 ES with Anti Skid Braking (ASB) has a shorter braking distance and also lesser chance of Skidding.
- If you are looking for a super economical motorcycle on a budget, Bajaj’s CT100 makes a strong case for itself. The new CT100 is available in spoked and alloy wheel versions. There is no option of an electric start though. On the other hand, if you are looking for a bit of styling and features along with a frugal engine, then the Hero Splendor Plus would be a better choice. In order to know which bike would be a more suitable companion, we'd recommend taking a test ride. Please click on the following link and select your city accordingly for the dealership details - New Bike Showrooms
- Platina 100 ES Comfortec is the best of the three
- All are same as long as reviewers saysss..
- Choke off will be towards the front vehicle. Choke on will be towards the back break pedal.
- On the right hand side, below the tank
- Put the lever upward for off position
- You won't get a comfort when you go for long drive with it
- I guess no. You have to go after market
- Please check with the nearest branch.
- Yes I am always going long drive weekly twice. Check the engine oil level & also the tyre pressure is very important. Maintain the speed of 45kmph. Extacly you will be surprised for the mileage & the ride will be like butter smooth. I always enjoy the long ride in platina.
- Long drive is quite painful, specially back pain, wrist pain
- Depending of your riding capacity
Bajaj Platina 100 Price in India
Calculate Bajaj Platina 100 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less