Bajaj Dominar 400 On Road Price in VasaiChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Dominar 400 STD||Rs. 2,29,276||Rs. 1,90,002||Rs. 22,800.00||Rs. 16,474|
|Dominar 400 BS6||Rs. 2,31,261||Rs. 1,91,751||Rs. 23,010.00||Rs. 16,500|
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
Bajaj Dominar 400 Price in Vasai
Bajaj Dominar 400 price in Vasai starts from Rs. 1.90 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 1.92 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Dominar 400 variants in Vasai. The top-end variant Bajaj Dominar 400 BS6 is priced at Rs. 1.92 lakh. The EMI of Dominar 400 is available at Rs. 5,363 per month @ 11.99%. Bajaj Dominar 400's top competitors are Bajaj Dominar 250 (price starting at Rs. 1.60 lakh in Vasai) and TVS Apache RR 310 (price starting at Rs. 2.40 lakh in Vasai).
Bajaj Dealer Showroom in Vasai
SURYODAY Motors (Vasai East )Vishant Regency, Fatherwadi, Gokhiware, East, Dist. Palghar, Vasai, Maharashtra, 401208Phone : 8975167484, 02503017777, 02506588304 Phone : 8975167484, 02503017777, 02506588304Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of Dominar 400 Competitors
Bajaj Dominar 250
Rs. 1.60 lakhDominar 250 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
KTM 390 Duke
Rs. 2.53 lakhDuke 390 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.01 lakhDuke 250 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Royal Enfield Himalayan
Rs. 1.81 lakhHimalayan On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
TVS Apache RR 310
Rs. 2.40 lakhApache RR 310 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
KTM RC 390
Rs. 2.48 lakhRC 390 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Royal Enfield Interceptor 650
Rs. 2.86 lakhInterceptor 650 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Royal Enfield Himalayan BS6
Rs. 1.87 lakhHimalayan BS6 On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Rs. 1.96 lakhJawa Perak On Road Price Compare with Dominar 400
Bajaj Dominar 400 Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.07 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.13 lakh
Suzuki Hayabusa Price
Rs. 13.75 lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 1.97 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.55 lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.48 lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.40 lakh
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Price
Rs. 34.99 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Dominar 400
- I have a black dominar and it is very much pretty, it gives a classy look.But now we also have a green variant which reminds me of Ninja (the bike most of us wanted), if I had this choice earlier I would have went for green one.
- I think the best color was glossy midnight blue,but in 2019 edition it comes only in two color that is matte black and glossy green.
- What is your height.
- In its current avatar, Bajaj Dominar 400 makes for a great urban motorcycle, oozing plenty of style and character, as well as packing in the performance and comfort to make occasional touring a breeze. If you want a powerful bike with a bulky stance at a price, you may go for Dominar 400. Do take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- In a City you may prefer lighweight bike,Dominar is 184kg and hard to maneuver in the city.
- I used a pulsar 180 classic then came my dominor purchase.. it feels great..
- With the height of 5.4ft height, it would be difficult to handle the bike in heavy traffic and while taking sharp U-turns. Also, it would be a bit heavy to handle it in low speed and uneven roads. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride in order to clear your all doubts. Check out authorised dealership details.
- Yes you can I ride it, br careful in bumper to bumper traffic jam
- The Dominar 400 BS6 is expected to be officially launched around march end and it will cost Rs 1,700 more than the current version which is retailed at Rs. 1.90 lakh(Ex-showroom, delhi).
- I think BS6 Dominar 400 will launch in April and its cost will increase only 2000/- INR in current ex-showroom prices
- Ktm adv bike 3lac 40 thousand.for all above.
- BS6 Variant of Dominar is yet to be released.You can follow on various Auomotive web portals to know when it would be launched in India / Kanpur
- I think it has not launched yet,may be you will see dominar 400 BS6 launch in April.
Bajaj Dominar 400 Price in India
Calculate Bajaj Dominar 400 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less