Bajaj Dominar 250 On Road Price in Mahasamund
Bajaj Dominar 250 Price in Mahasamund
|Variants||On Road Price|
|Dominar 250 STD||Rs. 1.87 Lakh|
On Road Price of Bajaj Dominar 250 in MahasamundChange
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 1,65,715
RTO + OthersRs. 11,600
On-Road PriceRs. 1,87,140
Bajaj Bike Dealers in MahasamundChange City
M/s. Bhawani Auto, Opp.LIC Building, q Mahasamund, Chhattisgarh, 493445
Price of Dominar 250 Competitors
Royal Enfield Meteor 350
Rs. 1.75 LakhMeteor 350 On Road Price Dominar 250 vs Meteor 350
Bajaj Dominar 400
Rs. 1.97 LakhDominar 400 On Road Price Dominar 250 vs Dominar 400
KTM 250 Duke
Rs. 2.05 LakhDuke 250 On Road Price Dominar 250 vs Duke 250
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.31 LakhPulsar NS200 On Road Price Dominar 250 vs Pulsar NS200
Suzuki Gixxer 250
Rs. 1.65 LakhGixxer 250 On Road Price Dominar 250 vs Gixxer 250
Yamaha FZ 25
Rs. 1.52 LakhFZ 25 On Road Price Dominar 250 vs FZ 25
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V
Rs. 1.27 LakhApache 200 4V On Road Price Dominar 250 vs Apache 200 4V
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.76 LakhDuke 200 On Road Price Dominar 250 vs Duke 200
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.52 LakhPulsar RS200 On Road Price Dominar 250 vs Pulsar RS200
Bajaj Dominar 250 Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Dominar 250
- For that, you may install anti-vibration rubber mounts or the vibration rubber dampeners which helps in reducing the vibrations to an extent. For more details, you may connect with the nearest authorized service center in your city. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- Bajaj Dominar 250 is powered by a KTM-sourced 248.8cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine that has a compression ratio of 11.9:1.
- In my opinion dominar 250 is best
- Bajaj Dominar 250 is the heaviest bike in its segment and by a huge margin -- 11kg heavier than the 250 Duke and a whopping 24kg heavier than the Gixxer 250. And that, combined with the motor’s peaky power delivery, makes it the slowest accelerating bike in its class, both in outright as well as in-gear acceleration. However, the 250 does turn in easier, which makes it lighter to steer into corners. This lightness is apparent at city speeds and even when you move the bike around in the parking lot. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- As of now, threre is no official update available from the brand side regarding the launch of a 250cc version of Pulsar NS. Moreover, if you are looking for a naked street bike with butch looks, beefy underpinnings and value for your money, then you may opt for the Dominar 250. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- Bajaj Dominar 250 features a 13 Liter fuel tank and the low warning light starts blinking when there is around 10-15% fuel left in the tank.
- Bajaj Dominar 250 comes equipped with a 300mm front disc with a radial caliper and a 230mm rear disc. Surprisingly, even with all its weight, it managed incredibly short braking distances -- just 31.53 metres from 80kmph to a standstill and 18.50 metres from 60kmph. On top of that, brake lever feel on the Dominar is quite commendable too. Moreover, we would suggest you to take a test ride before making the final decision. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership details.
- No it's a little discomfort for a 5.5 inch height
- It would be too early to give any verdict as there is no official announcement from the brand's side. Stay tuned.
- It would not be a wise idea to keep your vehicle in idle condition for a long time period. If possible, we would suggest you to start the bike once in a while and keep the engine running for a few minutes. Also, do not leave the bike without fuel and keep it covered. For more, please check out the following article: How to Store Your Motorcycle.
- Bajaj Dominar 250 features a seat height of 800mm which makes it fairly accessible for shorter riders. Moreover, the wide handlebars are set fairly high and even the footpegs aren’t too rear set, making for a comfortable riding position. The seat padding too is of the right firmness for long hours in the saddle. Even the pillion seat is quite comfortable. For a better understanding of compatibility and riding comfort, we would suggest you to take a test ride. Follow the link and select your desired city for dealership.
- We would suggest you to please visit the nearest authorized service center as they would be able to assist you better after the inspection of the bike. Follow the link and select your desired city for service centers.
- The brand has not revealed the exact top speed of Dominar 250, however, it is expected to be around 135kmph. The bike manages 100kmph in 6th gear with the engine ticking a little over 6000rpm and at this speed, it’s absolutely butter smooth. Even speeds of 120 feel really smooth, although it takes a little time to get there. For more information, check out the Bajaj Dominar 250 Road Test.
- I have reached 164 easily in my dominar 250..
- For the availability, we would suggest you have a word with the CSD staff or walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms.
- As of now, the brand has not suggested any payload capacity for the Bajaj Dominar 250. The bike is powered by a KTM 250 Duke-sourced engine that makes 27PS power at 8500rpm and 23.5Nm of peak torque at 6500rpm. It is more than capable of carrying the weight of two average sized riders.
- Can it be done in bajaj service centre ??
- Don't upsize front tyre , it shows wrong speedo meter .
- Dominar 250 must to improve tyre size with 150mm
- 150/60 - 17 is better becaucse tyre wall height are same as 130 section tyre . No problem with swing arm . I personally tried with NS 200 which have same tyre .
- After changing tyres any drop of mileage or problems
- But doesn't the weight and turning radius for dominar makes its handling difficult in city and for daily commute. Traffic manoeuvring is also difficult. So if someone does commute mostly and touring occasionally, the other two are more suitable
- Ofcourse svartpilen..
- First almost 25 ... And after 1st servicing almost 35 or 35+
- What is the avg speed for need 34 kmpl???
- 34km before 1st service
- Fuel injection
- It's not about the software update.there is no hardware components such as sensors for gear position indicator...and avg fuel ..In 2_3 years the dominar 250 will come with this features...same as.. dominar 400ug came...I think it's bajajs strategy 🙂
- Yes I would also like to know that .. like through an ecu update on the manin console just like the 2019 D400... Or will we get the avg fuel etc .. on the main console
- No gear shift indicator
- Yes it's dual channel ABS
- Matt black and Red colours are available in dominor 250
- It gets a slipper clutch
- Yes it's slipper clutch
- Bore and stroke specs are wrong thats listed above are 390 specs not 250cc
- 180kg, 34kmpl before first service
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.47 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.31 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.23 Lakh
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Price
Rs. 1.27 Lakh
Royal Enfield Himalayan Price
Rs. 1.91 Lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.52 Lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 2.01 Lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.59 Lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.48 Lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.53 Lakh
Bajaj Dominar 250 User Reviews
Features & Styling4.6/5
+ 2 more
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Tours
60% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Filter by :
- Mileage (6)
- Performance (6)
- Comfort (5)
- Gear (5)
- Speed (4)
- Seat (3)
- Looks (2)
- Rear (2)
- Tyres (2)
- Service (1)
- Pickup (1)
- Seat Comfortable (1)
- Suspension (1)
- Power (1)
- Most Relevant
all over good..any one buy this..all good styling is medium
not good I think 400 is better than 250 this bike reached 130 last
better than re 350 meoter. more power more milage.
I am manas, age23and I am from Odisha. Bike is very nice. Mileage wagera sab kuch super or performance bahut badhia he.
Very nice look and nice performance My family members all are like this modelI also very like this model
It's nearly 2 months I used this bike. It's very aggressive and gives better performance. I can feel vibration on first 3 gears after that, bike shows his real attitude smoothness. Slipper clutch and breaks all are perfect. But gear shifting will be noisy even it can feel by people who is walking on road. Mileage I just got 28 kms/liter, 250cc so it's not disappoint that much. Main drawback is weight, you have full road to turn this bike and you always keep one person with you for take reverse. All apart I love my brotherhood
I loved this bike, very aggressive with sporty performance, heavy and rock solid so that it will be planted in all the speeds, barley no vibration after 3rd gear, very comfortable seating position and extraordinary clutch. Since its slipper clutch, gear shifting will be noisy. Average mileage 30kmpl which i checked neck to neck method in city, yet to check in highway. Suspension are good. Cons are missing gear shift indicator, rear tires are smaller. planning to change the tire to 150/60.
i bought in aug2020.ovr all pakage is best in market till now.i would suggest to them whos budget is abt 1.9lac and want decent bike.just take it cons 1)-i had with this is the sound while changing gears.upword from neutral to 1st.2 )i m having prob with rear tyre breaking sound is coming lik brushing all the time. bajaj guy told me it will b done after 1 st service. hopefully it would be done.never the less.guys if you want to invest your savings.go for dominar.
Performance is very good power & pickup are also good rider seat is comfortable but passenger seat is not comfortable for long ride, height of seat is suitable for above 5'5' height person and the sound of bike is so impressive.
It's amazing bike, but still Bajaj should have give gear indicator and at least 140mm rare tyre.. Apart from that everything is amazing.. It's feel strong on road & easy for handing on high speed.
Calculate Bajaj Dominar 250 EMI
Bajaj Dominar 250 News Updates
KTM 250 Duke vs Husqvarna Svartpilen 250 vs Husqvarna Vitpilen 250 vs Bajaj Dominar 250: Family FeudNov 2, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Dominar 400 And Dominar 250 Prices HikedOct 13, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Another Month, Another Dominar Price HikeSep 9, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Dominar 250: Your Review Questions AnsweredAug 6, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Dominar 250: Review In ImagesJul 15, 2020 | By Team ZigWheels
Bajaj Dominar 250 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Bajaj Dominar 250 in Mahasamund?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Bajaj Dominar 250 in Mahasamund is Rs. 9,825.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :