Bajaj CT110 On Road Price in NizamabadChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|CT110 STD||Rs. 50,544||Rs. 41,574||Rs. 3,741.00||Rs. 5,229|
|CT110 ES Alloy||Rs. 54,690||Rs. 45,312||Rs. 4,078.00||Rs. 5,300|
|CT110 KS Alloy BS6||Rs. 58,771||Rs. 48,992||Rs. 4,409.00||Rs. 5,370|
|CT110 ES Alloy BS6||Rs. 65,500||Rs. 55,059||Rs. 4,955.00||Rs. 5,486|
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
Bajaj CT110 Price in Nizamabad
Bajaj CT110 price in Nizamabad starts from Rs. 41,574 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 55,059. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all CT110 variants in Nizamabad. Bajaj CT110 ES Alloy is priced at Rs. 45,312 and the top-end variant Bajaj CT110 ES Alloy BS6 is priced at Rs. 55,059.The EMI of CT110 is available at Rs. 1,174 per month @ 11.99%. Bajaj CT110's top competitors are Bajaj CT 100 (price starting at Rs. 33,914 in Nizamabad) and Bajaj Platina 100 (price starting at Rs. 40,897 in Nizamabad).
Bajaj Dealer Showrooms in Nizamabad
Vijayaganapathi Bajaj11-3-841, Beside Laxmi Kalyana Mandapam Kanteshwar, Nizamabad, Telangana, 503003Phone : 9849590160 Phone : 9849590160
BIJAY BAJAJM/s. Bijay Automobiles (india) Pvt Ltd, 127-128, Arya Nagar, Borgaon (p), Hyderbad Road Nizamabad, Telangana, 503230Phone : 9666617775, 8462234013, 8462234014 Phone : 9666617775, 8462234013, 8462234014Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Bajaj CT110 Overview
Best Mileage Bikes in India
Bajaj CT110 Price
Rs. 41,574115 cc | 104 kmpl
Bajaj CT 100 Price
Rs. 33,914102 cc | 99 kmpl
Mahindra Centuro Price
Rs. 44,870107 cc | 85 kmpl
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Rs. 44,63597 cc | 82 kmpl
Yamaha Saluto RX Price
Rs. 48,511110 cc | 82 kmpl
Honda CD 110 Dream Price
Rs. 49,498109 cc | 74 kmpl
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying CT110
- Unfortunately no.
- No tube
- Both the bikes have their perks, the Bajaj CT 110 is more fuel-efficient and cost-effective as well. The life of the engine depends upon the riding conditions and the maintenance of the bike. That includes, oil change and cleaning of the engine from either side. For a detailed comparison, follow the below link - Compare. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bikes for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- Both engines are equal during there life super spender engine being 125cc will be more peppier. CT110 is more cost effective CT110 will ask cheaper maintenance and initial cost is much lower than super spender. I would say CT 110 is winner here.
- Bajaj ct110cc
- Bajaj CT110 is powered by a 115cc, single-cylinder engine sourced from the Platina 110. The engine churns out 8.6PS and 9.81Nm and gets a 4-speed gearbox. Now, if you are looking for a bike with great mileage figures and a reliable engine, then surely you may opt for the Bajaj CT110. Moreover, we'd recommend taking a test ride of the bike in order to get acquainted with the performance and compatibility. Click on the following link for dealership details and select your city accordingly - Bajaj Bike Showrooms
- Yes its good for long term
- As of now, we haven't encountered any of the issues with the Bajaj CT110. Moreover, you can have a test ride on the bike by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- It wont get heated if you ride at the speed of 70 kmph for 5 hours continuously tried personally
- Not much
Bajaj CT110 Price in India
Calculate Bajaj CT110 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less