Bajaj Pulsar 220 F On Road Price in BhandaraChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Pulsar 220 F ABS||Rs. 1,27,947||Rs. 1,07,302||Rs. 11,803.00||Rs. 8,842|
|Pulsar 220 F BS6||Rs. 1,41,454||Rs. 1,16,262||
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price in Bhandara
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F price in Bhandara starts from Rs. 1.07 lakh (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 1.16 lakh. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Pulsar 220 F variants in Bhandara. The top-end variant Bajaj Pulsar 220 F BS6 is priced at Rs. 1.16 lakh. The EMI of Pulsar 220 F is available at Rs. 3,029 per month @ 11.99%. Bajaj Pulsar 220 F's top competitors are Bajaj Pulsar NS200 (price starting at Rs. 1.13 lakh in Bhandara) and Yamaha R15 V3 (price starting at Rs. 1.41 lakh in Bhandara).
Bajaj Dealer Showroom in Bhandara
AARYAN BAJAJM/s.Aaryan Motors, Rasana Lodge Building, Near S.T. Bus Stand Bhandara, Maharashtra, 441904Phone : 9422131884, 07184257272 Phone : 9422131884, 07184257272Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of Pulsar 220 F Competitors
Bajaj Pulsar NS200
Rs. 1.13 lakhPulsar NS200 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 220 F
Yamaha YZF R15 V3
Rs. 1.41 lakhR15 V3 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 220 F
Bajaj Pulsar 180F
Rs. 95,878Pulsar 180F On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 220 F
Bajaj Pulsar RS200
Rs. 1.41 lakhPulsar RS200 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 220 F
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 75,584Pulsar 150 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 220 F
TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Race Edition 2.0
Rs. 1.11 lakhApache 200 4V Race On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 220 F
KTM 200 Duke
Rs. 1.73 lakhDuke 200 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 220 F
KTM RC 200
Rs. 1.97 lakhRC 200 On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 220 F
Rs. 1.00 lakhGixxer On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 220 F
Honda CB Hornet 160R
Rs. 87,566CB Hornet 160R On Road Price Compare with Pulsar 220 F
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Overview
Best Sports Bikes in India
Yamaha YZF R15 V3 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar NS200 Price
Rs. 1.13 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price
Rs. 1.07 lakh
Suzuki Hayabusa Price
Rs. 13.80 lakh
KTM RC 200 Price
Rs. 1.96 lakh
Bajaj Pulsar RS200 Price
Rs. 1.41 lakh
TVS Apache RR 310 Price
Rs. 2.24 lakh
KTM RC 125 Price
Rs. 1.54 lakh
KTM RC 390 Price
Rs. 2.48 lakh
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Price
Rs. 34.99 lakh
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Pulsar 220 F
- Though Brand hasn't shared any deadline for the launch of Bajaj Pulsar 220 F BS6 yet, you may expect its launch anytime soon.It has a set height of 795 mm, so you might face issue to handle it under heavy traffic conditions and while taking sharp U-turns. Moreover, the best way to judge your riding comfort is by tasking a test ride.Check out authorised dealership details.
- No idea about present Price.. .but...if your weight is just 50 Kgs..even then...it should not be a problem to you!
- Currently, Bajaj is offering Pulsar 220F with ABS only and it is priced at Rs. 1.08 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). In order to know the approx on-road price click on the link and select your city accordingly.
- On road price differ from one location to another but new Bajaj pulsar 220f FI BS6 with ABS price hiked by approx 8k to 10k and it's on road price is approx 1.41 Lacs.
- In allahabad 1lack 30 thousand only
- Offers and discounts are provided by the brand and it may also vary according to the city, brand and model.There are scenarios wherein dealers also give attractive deals to their customers. New Bike Showrooms - https://www.zigwheels.com/bikes/dealers
- Pls check with nearest showroom. Almost all showroom now a days have exchange offer. It helps both customer and the company.
- Enquire from closest dealership
- The 220f is a good bike and is well within your budget.Torquey engine,relatively efficient and maintenance is not that much.Pretty good for long rides too but remember its a decade old bike and many new bikes are out there which is well within your budget.
- If u want a bike with low maintenance and totally reliable stuff ... i wld seriously advice u to go for pulsar 220 !!! u can count one me
- Bro its worth for money n services r not that's expensive as Yamaha or any other company u get parts after market also easily
- It depends on your requirements, so you sould describe you requirements in details.Most important: These are high speed machines. >135 km/h.In most of our roads you will need ABS for these speed. The only bike which provides ABS is CBR 250R.If you will ride within 40 minutes on daily basis then go for CBR 250R as its seating position is slightly leaned forward.
- If you are interested in raw power then KTM & Pulsar but if you need a bike which holds the road and goes then CBR also not to say CBR is also powerful, but pick slowly.
- It depends on d person...if person want sporty n fr Style can take Duke 200 If u want sporty n for tours perpous I take d best is CBR 250r classy one ....
- Good go for it
- No buyers here. sorry
Bajaj Pulsar 220 F Price in India
Calculate Bajaj Pulsar 220 F EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less