Bajaj Discover 125 On Road Price in DevanahalliChange
|Variant||On Road Price||Ex Showroom Price||RTO + Others||Insurance|
|Discover 125 Drum||Rs. 63,331||Rs. 51,539||
|Discover 125 Disc CBS||Rs. 76,211||Rs. 62,253||
Get Bike Loan Approved In 5 Min
Bajaj Discover 125 Price in Devanahalli
Bajaj Discover 125 price in Devanahalli starts from Rs. 51,539 (Ex-showroom) and goes upto Rs. 62,253. Check on road price (Ex-showroom + RTO + Insurance) of all Discover 125 variants in Devanahalli. The top-end variant Bajaj Discover 125 Disc CBS is priced at Rs. 62,253. The EMI of Discover 125 is available at Rs. 1,455 per month @ 11.99%. Bajaj Discover 125's top competitors are Honda CB Shine SP (price starting at Rs. 63,857 in Devanahalli) and Bajaj Pulsar 150 (price starting at Rs. 74,816 in Devanahalli).
Bajaj Dealer Showroom in Devanahalli
Kalyani Bajaj48/C, MAM COMPLEX, OPP TO MINI VIDHAN SOUDHA, D.B.ROAD TOWN BANGALORE RURAL, Devanahalli, Karnataka, 562110Phone : 9902014491 Phone : 9902014491Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Price of Discover 125 Competitors
Bajaj Discover 110
Rs. 53,811Discover 110 On Road Price Compare with Discover 125
Honda CB Shine SP
Rs. 67,650CB Shine SP On Road Price Compare with Discover 125
Bajaj Pulsar 150
Rs. 74,816Pulsar 150 On Road Price Compare with Discover 125
Rs. 62,101CB Shine On Road Price Compare with Discover 125
Rs. 61,200Glamour On Road Price Compare with Discover 125
Hero Passion Pro
Rs. 54,050Passion Pro On Road Price Compare with Discover 125
Rs. 55,402Victor On Road Price Compare with Discover 125
Bajaj Discover 125 Overview
Best Mileage Bikes in India
Bajaj CT110 Price
Rs. 39,994115 cc | 104 kmpl
Bajaj CT 100 Price
Rs. 33,402102 cc | 99 kmpl
Mahindra Centuro Price
Rs. 44,880107 cc | 85 kmpl
Hero HF Deluxe Price
Rs. 38,90097 cc | 82 kmpl
Yamaha Saluto RX Price
Rs. 48,510110 cc | 82 kmpl
Honda CD 110 Dream Price
Rs. 49,498109 cc | 74 kmpl
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Discover 125
- Tubeless is a luxury which costs more money to buy as well as maintain. In an economy bike we can do without that feature, trust me.
- NO, PREVIOUS NOT AVAILABLE TUBELESS TYRES BUT IF NOW A DAYS IT'S AVAILABLE IN NEW BIKES THAT I DON'T KNOW.
- Tubeless tyres.... and they are much better than tubed one
- Bajaj Pulsar 125 Neon comes with a BS4 engine as of now and as of now, there is no official update from the brand's end regarding the BS6 engine. Stay tuned for further updates.
- On the way...may have a catalytic converter.
- Not announced yet from the company.
- Bajaj Discover 125cc bikes is featured with five-speed transmission gears with all down gear shift pattern.
- 40 to 50
- AS PER MY EXPERIENCE WITH DISCOVER 125 AFTER DRIVING 60 K KM WITHIN 5 YEARS MAXIMUM SPEED TOU CAN DRIVE ON HIGHWAYS WILL BE 95 OR 96 KM.BUT AS PER MY CONCERN DON'T TRY TO REACH THIS SPEED ON DISCOVER OR ANY BAJAJ BIKES you DER 125CC BECAUSE IT'S WEIGHT IS VERY LOW COMPARED TO OTHER COMPANIES BIKES.
- S my disvover reach 127 kmph but some minor modification on its sproket and carburetor can do my top speed
- 90km per hour in track..hope you know the legal limit is 70 km per litre .
- As of now, there is no confirmation from the brand's end regarding the discontinuation of Bajaj Discover 125. Currently, the bike is available in the market. The discover is a stylish 125cc motorcycle that comes loaded with features and gets a torquey motor. Moreover, to clear your doubts you may share a direct word with the brand.
- Bajaj has lot of expriment on discover model and most of it did not work except 100 and 125. currently no discover model is in market.
- No its not discontinued
Bajaj Discover 125 Price in India
Calculate Bajaj Discover 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less