Aprilia SR 150 Specifications
|Emission Type :||BS4|
|Engine Displ. :||154.8 cc|
|Mileage :||37.88 kmpl|
|Power :||10.19 PS @ 6750 rpm|
|Gear Box :||CVT|
|Fuel Type :||Petrol|
|ABS :||Single Channel|
|Head Lamp :||NA|
|Wheels Type :||Alloy|
|Tyre Type :||Tubeless|
|Standard Warranty (Years) :||NA|
Aprilia SR 150 Specifications Summary
|SR 150 Variants||Key Specifications||Key Features|
|STD Rs. 77,360||154.8 cc, 37 Kmpl, 10.19 PS @ 6750 rpm, Petrol view all||CVT Gear Box, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
|Carbon SE Rs. 77,593||154.8 cc, 37 Kmpl, 10.19PS @ 6750 rpm, Petrol view all||CVT Gear Box, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
|ABS Rs. 85,394||154.8 cc, 37 Kmpl, 10.19 PS @ 6750 rpm, Petrol view all||CVT Gear Box, Single Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
|Carbon Connectivity ABS Rs. 85,723||154.8 cc, 37 Kmpl, 10.19PS @ 6750 rpm, Petrol view all||CVT Gear Box, Single Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
|Carbon ABS Rs. 1.08 lakh||154.8 cc, 37 Kmpl, 10.19 PS @ 6750 rpm, Petrol view all||CVT Gear Box, Single Channel ABS, Head Lamp, Alloy Wheels, Tubeless Tyre view all|
Aprilia SR 150 Overview
About SR 150 Specs and Features
Aprilia SR 150 price starts at Rs.77,360 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi) and the top end variant Aprilia SR 150 Carbon ABS is priced at Rs. 1.08 lakh (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The SR 150 is offered in two variants but the 154.8cc air cooled single cylinder engine is same on both the scooters. The motor delivers 10.5PS of power and 11.4Nm of torque. On the Aprilia SR 150 Race, the transmission has been tweaked to offer quicker acceleration but the top speed of the stock SR 150 is higher. The SR 150 Race clocked a time of 6.89 seconds in our 0-60kmph acceleration tests. Braking is done by a disc brake at front and a drum unit at the back. The scooter runs on 14-inch alloy wheels shod with tubeless tyres.
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SR 150
- Well there is no comparation between both these machines because as you can notice aprilia sr150abs belongs to 150cc segment and burgman street belongs to a 125cc segment. According to government fresh laws any 2 wheelers belongs to 125cc segment should have combi breaks system and any 2 wheelers belongs to 150cc segment should have abs system installed in them.but according to looks, comfortable and for daily riding usage i would go for burgamn street while for high torque and for racing genes i would go for sr150abs.hope this answer was helpful.
- Burgman Street has more seating space (can seat 2 large and 1 medium size person), more luggage space, quiter. Low maintenance cost.Aprilia can only seat 2 persons max that too medium size people, no luggage space.Difference is about utility
- Aprillia is a failure model no mileage and my friends vehicle in 2 years looks junk rattling sounds. Only honda scooters have resale value. Others you have to sell throw away price. Burgman is a class vehicle
- The Aprilia SR 125 manages to balance the trademark Aprilia aggression while being more usable thanks to its new 125cc engine. However, it fails to justify its hefty price tag of Rs 65,210 (ex-showroom Delhi) as it doesn’t offer the suppleness or features that you get with the NTorq. On the other hand, The TVS NTorq ticks all the boxes when it comes to practicality and excitement. It offers an engaging ride experience, exceptional performance and a host of features never seen on an Indian scooter before. All this at an attractive price point of Rs 58,750 (ex-showroom Delhi). This helps it in undercutting its Honda and Aprilia rivals by a good margin, while almost matching its competition from Suzuki. It certainly gets a thumbs-up from our side.
- Both Bikes are Value for Money but it all depends on your usability. Aprilia having Stiff suspension and Fiber Body but the internal Frame is very strong and sturdy hence no panel sounds even after rough use for almost a year and half now. But Ntorq on the other hand is a fun to ride bike as well as softer suspension but not so confidence inspiring while cornering or for Hill road sections and hair pin bends.
- As you must be aware that Aprilia sr 150 is equipped with a 150 cc engine which us bigger than 125 cc engine of TVS Ntorq. But the major advantage that you will get with sr 150 is that now it is equipped with ABS and it also gets Bluetooth connecrtivity with your smartphone which is also available on Ntorq. If you want more power with excellent high speed stability go for sr 150. It has bigger 14 inch wheels in comparison to 12 inch wheels on Ntorq. But with sr 150 you should not expect more mileage as it is a performance oriented scooter. But if you want a balance of power and mileage consider Ntorq 125.
- For now, the Aprilia SR 150 is available with a BSIV-compliant engine, however, soon it will be available with a BSVI-compliant engine. Stay tuned for more.
- Not yet, future models will be
- Not at all...