Aprilia SR 125 Price in Lucknow
Aprilia SR 125 On Road Price in Lucknow July 2020
|Variants||On Road Price|
|SR 125 BS6||Rs. 1.08 Lakh|
Get Instant Bike Loan
4 Offers Available
Price of SR 125 Competitors
TVS NTORQ 125
Rs. 70,067NTORQ On Road Price Compare with SR 125
Aprilia Storm 125
Rs. 87,555Storm 125 On Road Price Compare with SR 125
Rs. 64,172Dio On Road Price Compare with SR 125
Suzuki Burgman Street
Rs. 80,090Burgman Street On Road Price Compare with SR 125
Aprilia Dealer Showroom in Lucknow
Gnv motorsRam Bhawan Vidhan sabha Marg near Burlington chowraha , Lucknow, Uttar pradesh, 226001Phone : 7355356694 Phone : 7355356694Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Scooters in India
Honda Activa 6G Price
Honda Dio Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
TVS Jupiter Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
TVS XL100 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Hero Maestro Edge 125 Price
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying SR 125
- Both Aprilia SR 125 and Suzuki Access 125 are one of the demanding scooters. Aprilia SR 125 have more power and better refined engine as compared with Suzuki Access 125. Aprilia SR 125 comes with the single channel ABS which will be a more safer scooter than Access 125 but will lag in the mileage figures. Suzuki Access 125 being the economic and family oriented scooter will be a pocket friendly too. So, if are need of power and fun to ride scooter than Apriilia SR125 will be a good option and if an economical and durability is concerned than Suzuki Access will be a good option. Moreover, you can click on the link to see the complete comparison and will suggest you to take a test ride of the options. Moreover, TVS Creon is not launched yet so it would be difficult to give the comparison for it. So, if you are hot in a rush to buy a scooter, we'd suggest you to wait for its launch so that we can share the fruitful comparison.
- Aprilia SR 125 CBS is available for sale in India and is priced at Rs. 74,027 (Ex-showroom Price, Delhi). Moreover, for the availability and price, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be the better person to assist you because it depends on their stock book. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Bike Showrooms
- Aprilia SR 125 comes with two variant SR 125 STD and SR 125 CBS. So, if you can invest a little more than the SR 125 STD, then you will get an added safety features CBS (Combined braking system) which is not available in STD variant.
- The body of Aprilia SR 125 has a fiber body.
- Fiber body
- Aprilia SR 125 comes with a saddle height of 780 mm. So, it will be comfortable for a 6ft tall person. Moreover, we'd suggest taking the test ride so that you can understand the difference - Bike Showrooms
- Very comfortable
- -- mostly it is done to reduce the cost. disc brakes r more powerful then drum brakes. but due to cost , the back side is not provided n is mostly drum brake.-- also the front tire has more stopping power then the rear tire. that y bikes with disc on both tires have bigger disc in front and smaller one at the rear.
- Simple experiment try, Take long stick push it towards front it is hard, if you try to pull form behind its easy.The same in case all vehicles braking effects of front wheels better so powerful braking systems like disc used whereas drum brakes enough for back wheels to avoid unnecessary skid.
- Brake will not stop at the time when requried at accident but disc brake help to take faster brake
Aprilia SR 125 Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the Aprilia SR 125 in Lucknow?
The insurance cost of the base variant of Aprilia SR 125 in Lucknow is Rs. 6,210.
Aprilia SR 125 Price in India
Calculate Aprilia SR 125 EMI
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less