On Road Price of 22Kymco Flow in RatnagiriChange
Ex-Showroom PriceRs. 74,740
On-Road PriceRs. 83,599
STD Ex-Showroom PriceDelhi* Rs. 74,740 RTO + Road Tax + Others Rs. 6,729 Insurance Rs. 2,130 On-Road Price Delhi* Rs. 83,599
22Kymco Flow Overview
Have a question in mind?
Get Answers from 3 Lakh+ owners and auto-experts
4 Offers Available
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Flow
- Currently, the 22Kymco Flow is not available for sale in the country. Stay tuned for more updates.
- 22Kymco Flow gets Kymco’s IONEX swappable battery technology. You have two batteries that together give the Flow a claimed range of 160km. Top speed is a claimed 60kmph. Power is courtesy of a 2.1KW motor that delivers upto 90Nm at just 100rpm. In terms of performance, the Flow electric scooter can hit a top speed of 60kmph. The battery takes 4-5 hours to get fully juiced up. Moreover, it would be unfair to give a verdict on the life of battery as it would depend on the charge cycle, charging patter, riding conditions, etc. For more details, we would suggest you to get in touch with the brand directly.
- The 22Kymco Flow is not available for sale in the market. The brand had launched the scooter back at 2018 Auto Expo with deliveries slated to begin by September last year. However, there is no update available from brand side.
- The 22Kymco Flow is not available for sale as of now in Belgaum. Stay tuned with ZigWheels for further updates.
- 22Kymco Motors do not have any dealers in Varanasi as of now. Stay tuned with ZigWheels for further updates.
- As of now, there are no dealers available for 22Kymco Motors in Karnataka. Stay hooked with ZigWheels for more updates.
Best Scooters in India
Komaki TN-95 Price
Komaki SE Price
Honda Activa 6G Price
Suzuki Access 125 Price
Hero Pleasure Plus Price
Honda Dio Price
TVS Jupiter Price
TVS NTORQ 125 Price
Honda Activa 125 Price
Yamaha Fascino 125 Price
22Kymco Flow User Review
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.5/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Tours
67% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
22Kymco Flow News Updates
Kymco & 22Motors Electric Scooter Launch SoonJun 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
22Motors Claims Patent For Hill Assist ControlMay 29, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Twenty Two Kymco: The Electric Joint Venture ExplainedOct 22, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Twenty Two Motors And Kymco Enter Partnership In IndiaOct 16, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Electric Scooters That Can Replace Your Petrol ScooterMay 24, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Electric Two-wheelers At Auto Expo 2018Feb 10, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
22Kymco Flow Price FAQs
What is the insurance cost of the 22Kymco Flow in Ratnagiri?
The insurance cost of the base variant of 22Kymco Flow in Ratnagiri is Rs. 2,130.
Disclaimer : The data/calculations generated herein is completely and solely based on the information/details provided herein in response to the questions specified by Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. on its ZigWheels.com Site is only for user's convenience and information purposes in Indian Currency.Read More
Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not guarantee accuracy, completeness or correct sequence of any the details provided therein and therefore no reliance should be placed by the user for any purpose whatsoever on the information contained / data generated herein or on its completeness / accuracy. The use of any information set out is entirely at the User's own risk. User should exercise due care and caution (including if necessary, obtaining of advise of tax/ legal/ accounting/ financial/ other professionals) prior to taking of any decision, acting or omitting to act, on the basis of the information contained / data generated herein. Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. does not undertake any liability or responsibility to update any data. No claim (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) shall arise out of or in connection with the services against Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. Neither Girnar Software Pvt. Ltd. nor any of its agents or licensors or group companies shall be liable to user/ any third party, for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages (including, without limitation for loss of profit, business opportunity or loss of goodwill) whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, misrepresentation or otherwise arising from the use of these tools/ information contained / data generated herein.Read Less
Thank you! Your question has been submitted
You will receive all the communications on :