22Kymco Flow is an electric scooter launched at a base price of Rs. 74,740 in February 2018 by 22Kymco in India. Flow goes 160km in a single charge and takes 4-5 hours for a full charge.. 22Kymco Flow comes with disc breaks in front and rear. 22Kymco Flow has wheel size of 304.8 mm. It is available in 2 colours.
22Kymco Flow Latest Updates
22 Kymco has launched the Flow electric scooter in India at Rs 90,000 (on-road). However, deliveries for the scooter will start from September 2019. The Flow was first seen at the 2018 Auto Expo.
The conventionally styled scooter gets modern features like LED headlamps, LED tail lamps and turn indicators. It gets a large boot space that can store 2 small helmets. It is available in six colours: Rogue Matt Blue, Couture Brown, Fury Red, Raisin Black, Moonlight Silver and White Dove.
It gets Kymco’s IONEX swappable battery technology. You have two batteries that together give the Flow a claimed range of 160km. Top speed is a claimed 60kmph.
Power is courtesy of a 2.1KW motor that delivers upto 90Nm at just 100rpm. In terms of performance, the Flow electric scooter can hit a top speed of 60kmph. You get a Cruise and a Drag mode and a reverse assist mode as well.
Suspension setup includes telescopic forks and rear twin shock absorbers. Braking is via front and rear disc with CBS as standard fitment. The scooter gets 12-inch wheels with tubeless tyres.
The 22 Kymco Flow competes with the Ather 450, Okinawa Praise and BattRE electric scooter.
Specifications Summary of 22Kymco Flow
|Fuel Type :||electric|
|Range :||160 km/charge|
|Battery Type :||Li-ion|
|Charging Time :||4-5 Hours|
22Kymco Flow Price
22Kymco Flow price start at Rs. 74,740 (Ex-Showroom). 22Kymco Flow is offered in only one variant - STD.
22Kymco Flow Variants Price List
Must Read Questions & Answers Before Buying Flow
- It is powered by a lithium-ion battery which can be recharged to full capacity in two hours and offers a range of 80km.
- 80 km in economy mode
- The Flow packs a DC motor which churns out 2.8PS of power. It is powered by a lithium-ion battery which can be recharged to full capacity in two hours and offers a range of 80km. Top speed is rated at 60kmph. The scooter also gets KERS (kinetic energy recovery system) which enhances battery life by up to 6 per cent.
- As it can run up to 80km in a single charge, it is made for city commutes only. So, we won't suggest you to go for long rides with it or in case if you stuck in suck situation, we would suggest you to get in touch with the authorized service center as they will be the better persons to assist you in this concern.
- For availability, we would suggest you walk into the nearest dealership as they will be better people to assist you. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- If you are looking for a 180cc bike, then you can go for TVS Apache RTRn 180. TVS Apache RTR 180 is one of the best and affordable naked bikes in India. This includes a new white backlit speedometer with dial art, forged bar-end weights and an ‘Alcantara-like’ premium seat cover. For better protection in the event of a crash, the 2019 TVS Apache RTR 180 gets frame sliders integrated into the engine crash guards. Under the skin, the powertrain and the underpinnings are unchanged. It is powered by a single-cylinder, air-cooled, 177.4cc 4-stroke engine that pumps out 16.62PS of power at 8500 rpm and 15.5Nm of torque at 6500rpm. The bike gives an ARAI claimed mileage of 45Kmpl. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox that allows it to accelerate smoothly while propelling it to a top speed of 114kmph. For more information, follow the given link - Info. Moreover, you can have a test ride of the bike for a better idea of comfort and ride quality by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
- The body of the 22Kymco Flow is well designed, so as to prevent the water to reach the electricals of the vehicle. For a better idea, you can have a test ride of the scooter by visiting the nearest dealer in your city. You can click on the following link to see the details of the nearest dealership and selecting your city accordingly - Dealers.
22Kymco Flow Images
22Kymco Flow User Review
+ 2 more
Features & Styling4.3/5
Preferred For : Daily Commute & Tours
64% of users have given a rating of 4.5 and above
- Most Relevant
22Kymco Flow Colours
22Kymco Flow Mileage
|ARAI Claimed||160 Km/Charge|
|User Reported||60 Km/Charge|
22Kymco Flow News Updates
Kymco & 22Motors Electric Scooter Launch Soon
Teasers on social media suggest the imminent arrival of the Kymco Ionex scooter amongst othersJun 10, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
22Motors Claims Patent For Hill Assist Control
The hill climb assist feature is a first for electric two-wheelers across the worldMay 29, 2019 | By Team ZigWheels
Twenty Two Kymco: The Electric Joint Venture Explained
New products to be jointly developed by the two brands. Flow to now come with iONEX technology.Oct 22, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Twenty Two Motors And Kymco Enter Partnership In India
Under the alliance, Kymco will bring in its electric arm - Ionex and Ionex CommercialOct 16, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Electric Scooters That Can Replace Your Petrol Scooter
With manufacturers and start-ups flooding the electric scooter market in India, we pick the top 5 that are truly worth owning and riding on a daily basisMay 24, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels
Top 5 Electric Two-wheelers At Auto Expo 2018
Auto Expo 2018 might have been a tad underwhelming for traditional IC-powered two-wheelers but it was anything but when it comes to futuristic electric machines. Here’re the top 5 that blew our socks off.Feb 10, 2018 | By Team ZigWheels