Jamshedpur To Pune In Ertiga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamshedpur To Pune In Ertiga

Sir, Can anyone kindly suggest me the proper route for Jamshedpur Jharkhand To Pune. I am planning to make a trip in my Maruti Suzuki Ertiga on 17th Dec'2016. Your help and guidance will be very useful. Thanks

Amitkban Not an easy decision, roads are not great. But I would prefer Jamshedpur-Rourkela-Jharsugudha-sambalpur-Raipur-Nagpur-Pune

Comment

Amitkban
      That's a pretty long drive. I suppose you will be able to do it in two days time, with a first night halt at Raipur, which will be a pretty long journey anyway. Nagpur to Pune the roads are pretty decent. Not sure about Jharkhand, as I've never been on those roads. But I think HVKumar has driven this route earlier.
      https://www.google.co.in/maps/dir/Ja...18.5204303!3e0

Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

Sir, Will it be safe to drive in the night on those roads? Thanks.

Comment

Amitkban HVKumar Sir will it be safe to drive on these roads in the night. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by amitkban View Post
            Amitkban
            HVKumar
            Sir will it be safe to drive on these roads in the night.
            Thanks

Avoid till Sambalpur at night, rest of the route is fine day or night

Comment

HVKumar Sir May i get any contact no where I can contact you for need of any guidance on the route. I am starting on 16th Dec'2016 early in the morning Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by amitkban View Post
                HVKumar
                Sir
                May i get any contact no where I can contact you for need of any guidance on the route. I am starting on 16th Dec'2016 early in the morning
                Thanks
                You can always Whats App or call me on 9821045167

Comment

HVKumar Thank you so much sir. I am starting on 18th Dec. Will get back to you. Thanks

Comment

HVKumar Sir I reached safely on 20th dec 0:45 hrs. I am starting my return journey on 29th. On the way I want to visit either ajanta caves or Lonar lake. Can you advise me which one will be better in terms of Road conditions Thanks

Comment

Amitkban
                      Sounds like you had a good trip. Do share some pics once you get back home. Have an enjoyable trip back and a happy new year ahead.
                      Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

Roshun Thanks and same to you. I had a great trip by god' s grace. Will post pics and details very soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X