Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which Rear Tyre Hugger will fit into Honda CBR250R?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Rear Tyre Hugger will fit into Honda CBR250R?

Hi
    I want one suggestion from the experts.
    I have one Honda CBR 250 R and i want to attach a rear Tyre Hugger. I enquired and found may be KTM RC 200/390 or Yamaha FZ rear tyre hugger may fit in to my bike

Can u please suggest which will be better fit so that I can attach it ASAP

Bijon Das
    +91 7032912804

bijondas28 All the three motorcycles have three different rear tyre sizes. The width of the tires and the aspect ratio are all different. Naturally, the tyre huggers will also be designed accordingly. So I don't think it is advisable to install a tyre hugger from another motorcycle. It may scrape the tyre or may result in unnecessary wobbling. I suggest you keep the rear stock. Also, in my opinion tyre huggers look ugly
    Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

Originally posted by Praveen View Post
      bijondas28 I suggest you keep the rear stock. Also, in my opinion tyre huggers look ugly
      That may be true that they look really weird, but they are practical especially if one is riding in the rains. Since all these bikes have raised rear ends, the water spray from the rear wheel, not only goes to a huge height behind the bike and sprays people following, but it also reaches up and splashes on the rider and pillion rider from behind. Hence, a tyre hugger like this will prevent this water spraying. That said, I don't think a tyre hugger is available for the Honda CBR250R.
      Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

Roshun Yeah, there's no denying that. Although I just wish they design motorcycles a little more sensibly; especially considering the Indian conditions. In that case, I think Bajaj is doing a pretty good job as most of their bikes I have seen come with proper splash guard set up which not only prevents the rear water splash but also protects the rear monoshock from getting dirty as well. They also look pretty decent and in case the owner doesn't like it, he/she can remove it too.
        Keep the rubber side down!

Comment

Working...
        X