Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheBikings_India
    replied
    Check out www.bikenbiker.com for comm devices from Sena. you can check a device comparison chart here - https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/13...99549802121260

Leave a comment:

• Praveen
    replied
    Roshun So I just checked out Spartanprogear website. For INR 9,500, this one fits the bill: The Sena SMH 5 bluetooth headset and intercom for motorcycle riders. It offers 8 hours talktime, 400 meters range in open terrain, noise control, integrated audio booster and even music sharing. Check it out:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	SMH5-1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	81.1 KB
ID:	5508

Name:	SMH5-2.jpg
Size:	92.6 KB
ID:	5509

Name:	SMH5-3.jpg
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	5510

Leave a comment:

• Roshun
    replied
    The price of Rs. 9500 you have mentioned, is it for the Bluetooth system for the helmet?
    Manu_Raj_Sharma

Leave a comment:

• Manu_Raj_Sharma
    replied
    Just simply go to spartanprogear website and buy.you can also contact riders planet delhi for the same.
    Priced at 9500.

Leave a comment:

• NikilSJ
    replied
    Praveen the bar-end lights on the picture you posted emits a blue light. Generally, blue light is the most distracting kind as they penetrate all the way to the retina. Studies have shown that blue light can damage light-sensitive cells in the retina. That's the reason why your eye hurts at night when you see bikes with those annoying blinking blue LED lights. If it was a faint orange or a red, then I wouldn't have a problem with the bar-end mirrors.

Leave a comment:

• Praveen
    replied
    Roshun Thanks. You could check out Scala Rider bluetooth system. Priced at around 270 Euros, it sure is expensive, but offers good range of up to one mile. I think you can get an imported one from stores like Adventure18 or Riderz Planet. Alternatively, you can also check out Bluetooth enabled helmets like this.
    Or, you can use a pair of Bluetooth Earphones and go the jugaad way!

Leave a comment:

• Roshun
    replied
    Nice accessories Praveen. But do you know any place where one can get a Bluetooth helmet kit? Something that will easily mount inside of your helmet and be able to pair with either a two-way radio or a cellphone via Bluetooth. The only thing I've come across so far is this "Sena" Bluetooth kit for helmets, priced at about Rs. 5000. It seems a bit clunky though. Any other ideas?

Leave a comment:

• Praveen
    replied
    NikilSJ The prices for the Lightmode helmet lighting system starts at around INR 2,400. I think the bar-end lights will be useful for other road users to figure out the width of the bike, especially at night. I don't think they would be distracting if they're not flashing/ flickering.

Leave a comment:

• NikilSJ
    replied
    That Bolt Charger for bikes is really cool. konarktyagi had got one during some event some time back. We were trying to fix it on one of the bikes a couple of weeks ago. The installation is fairly simple and since the charger's got a clamp that you can attach to the handlebar, it is very convenient as well. Not a fan of those Eclipse bar-end lights though. I think they can be quite distracting not only for the rider but for other road users as well.
    As for the Lightmode helmet lightning strip, those are damn cool. Do you know how much they are priced at?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X