Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Connect External DVD in Ciaz Smartplay System?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Connect External DVD in Ciaz Smartplay System?

Hi, I have a Ciaz ZDi+ it has an option to connect external DVD player as source, but i cannot find how to physically connect the same, tried with the dealer and wrote to maruti, but no luck, can someone please help me out on how to physically connect

The option to connect an external DVD player does exist and I think the connections for this are on the rear of the unit. The head unit will have to be removed and the external DVD player connected from behind, where you have 3 RCA input plugs on the rear of the music system. Did the Maruti dealer not know how to do this? You could try a reliable accessories person and get them to do it. Once the system is connected, that source would probably become available, since the Ciaz system otherwise does not have a CD/DVD source.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	ciaz cd player.png
Views:	1
Size:	242.4 KB
ID:	3529
    Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

Rganeshs Have u fixed it up....!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No, this system does not have standard RCA inputs in the rear side

Comment

Rganeshs
          Have you managed to get a solution from Maruti for this? If the option to play from an external DVD player is there, there should be some way to connect it as well. If there are no RCA plugs, then is there any other port at the back?
          Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

Does this smartplay infotainment system can be fitted into maruti Ertiga Zdi (2013 model. previous to face lift version)
            I am planning to swap this smartplay from my friends ciaz zdi+ into my ertiga. Does it works?

Comment

Working...
            X