Infotainment systems in Swift

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infotainment systems in Swift

Can I upgrade my Maruti Swift with the "smart-play" infotainment system which comes pre-installed in new Maruti Suzuki Baleno. If yes, then which is the best place to buy this system ? Also, which is the best GPS system for Indian roads ?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by CorsaVeloce; 07-02-16, 09:52 AM.

Paras Mahantan, the center console on the Swift is of a similar desing to that of the new Baleno as well as the S-Cross, the infotainment system should fit with a mount for your car. It would also depend on the variant of the Swift that you have, if you could tell me that, ill be able to exactly tell you what additional parts you require.

You should be able to get the "Smart-Play" system from the Nexa dealership or one of the Auto Accessory shops in your city. As far as GPS is concerned, it totally depends on your usage. Would you using it in the city or for road trips?
    No traction, more action!

Comment

CorsaVeloce
      I am having swift dzire zdi facelift generation
      Can baleno's infotainment system is easily fitable in it
      If u know the price of infotainment system please tell?

Comment

GauRav_TaLuja
        The Baleno's infotainment system is the standard 2-DIN size and should be able to fit in the dashboard of the Swift Dzire as well, which also has a standard 2-DIN size slot for the infotainment system. Good aftermarket 2-DIN touchscreen infotainment systems from JVC, Pioneer or Sony cost about Rs. 25,000 - Rs. 35,000 for the head unit. You get Android based systems for about Rs. 40,000 plus.
        Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

CorsaVeloce can i use Baleno Zita variant stock music system(CD Player) in my 1st gen Swift Vxi model?

Comment

Paras Mahantan
            YES YOU CAN BUY FROM Carid

Comment

Working...
            X