Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPM shooting up issue with my chevrolet Spark

Hi Folks,

I bought a used chevrolet spark 6 months ago as my first car. But unluckily it did not prove to be ideal ride for me and now stands untouched after a few rides in first 15 days. This is all because of several issues with the car as mentioned below:

1) RPMs increased the double than what hould be at normal value in 1st and 2nd gears mostly. and then the RPMs come down slowly to the normal value.

2) Engine turn off very frequently when clutch is pressed before applying the brakes while driving in 1st, 2nd or 3rd gears.

For these issues, i took it to the Chevrolet showroom. They serviced the car and replaced a few sensors as well but the problem was as it isand they suggested to TRY replacing the Throttle body as the only option left as the solution. So i took car to the local workshop and tested by replacing the throttle body with 4 different throttle bodies. but unfortunately none could improve the performance, instead problem increased.

Can someone plz plz suggest me what can be done in this case...

Ajaybhardwaj919191
    THe same and exact Problem i too have its frustratin me alot. I need help on this to resolve.

Comment

Ajaybhardwaj919191
      [QUOTE_NODE]"Originally posted by ajaybhardwaj919191"

Hi Folks,I bought a used chevrolet spark 6 months ago as my first car. But unluckily it did not prove to be ideal ride for me and now stands untouched after a few rides in first 15 days. This is all because of several issues with the car as mentioned below:1) RPMs increased the double than what hould be at normal value in 1st and 2nd gears mostly. and then the RPMs come down slowly to the normal value.2) Engine turn off very frequently when clutch is pressed before applying the brakes while driving in 1st, 2nd or 3rd gears.For these issues, i took it to the Chevrolet showroom. They serviced the car and replaced a few sensors as well but the problem was as it isand they suggested to TRY replacing the Throttle body as the only option left as the solution. So i took car to the local workshop and tested by replacing the throttle body with 4 different throttle bodies. but unfortunately none could improve the performance, instead problem increased.Can someone plz plz suggest me what can be done in this case... [/QUOTE_NODE]

Even me too has the same Exact Problem, i too need the suggestion on this.

Comment

Ajaybhardwaj919191
        U Have to replace Throttle body it will cost 18000 tax extra same problem for my car also

Comment

Working...
        X