No announcement yet.

Bajaj Dominar 400- Performance Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAHESH_R Sorry to hear you are also facing the same issue. But there is no need to worry. As i stated, the problem gets resolved after the run in period of 1000 km. Until then please try to keep the rpm under 5k and speed below 70 kmph. Cheers

Comment

ARGHA_MUKHERJEE Power drops are known in Dominar , especially in 3rd and 4th gears. I myself have experienced it number of times. But the engine should not stall. If it stops get it checked in the service center. No need to worry about power drops. Cheers. Happy riding.

Comment

i have ridden my dominar for 6900 KM, and only second service is done so far, my gear box has started to make the nise as if the gears are struggling to settle, this happens whn i come down to zero speed (usually in traffic), i am just concerned to know that will this be covered under warranty..? if any one has the answer..

Comment

Satbir_Singh I could not understand the problem properly. Is the sound coming when you are shifting down, or moving to neutral? The gearbox will make a noise if you stop while in gear without pulling the clutch. If its a noise from the gearbox in a normal riding condition, it should be taken care as a part of the warranty.
          I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.

Comment

I bought the bike just 2 weeks ago, 10km ride and there is lot heat generated, it really starts hurting . Is this common in new bike or this needs to be taken to service.

Comment

hey
              my dominar not runnig smoothly and after 10km runnig rpm increase

Comment

Praveen
                hello Praveen yes u r absolutely right and dominar has ktm engine so its correct that this feature vl also come along... I am planning to buy this machine but little worried about the issues as i like this bike very much but little affraid to buy it.. If any1 can guide me abt the experience or any issues. Or i shid go for it or not???

Comment

Working...
                X