• Show
Clear All

• Rhythem Raswant
    started a topic Story Page Comments

Story Page Comments

Story Page Comments on Zigwheels

• LOKENDRA_RAI_1
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}When lunching in India ?

• syed_nawaz
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}When pulsar 220 available in showroom?

• Dasharadhi_Sridhar
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}My doubt is whether amaze petrol manual performance is good, better or equal to Diesel manual ? Please clarify my doubt. Thanks

• Uv_Raju
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}pickup in diesel is ok but not as good as volkswagan ameo.very poor suspension in ghat roads and speed breakers.

• HARVINDER_SINGH_6
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}India mai hai mujh lene hai

• Mohan_Thapa
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}Why don't the company takes some Rupees as advanced from the interested person of jimny and than manufacture it..I think the guranter of Maruti and the name of Gypsy is sufficient in India to trust.. An Idea can change your sale's view.

• Rajeev_Sharma_7
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}It would be a deal breaker if its price starts from 9 lake onwards which was initially rumored. Otherwise it would be regular product rollout

• Gururaj_Kulkarni
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}I believe you could have left lodgy away from this comparison. If it was included, then BRV is definitely a notch above it.

• Robert_Stephen
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}Don't know when it'll be available in Brazil, and doubt if even they know here. If this bike ever joins a minuscule operation which seems to be agonizing to survive, I'll ride it first, and choose between the white/red and the red/black. To me what really lets down a gorgeous retro design is exactly that 'proud' Royal Enfield emblem on the tank. What were they thinking when they slapped that pseudo heraldic monstrosity on?! To my understanding the 'custom' variations have been spared. ....

• sainulabid_Sha_kamal
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}Very nice and very interesting this bicycle

• midhun_mohan
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}When will it launch i am waiting since 2017

• shyam_nagpure
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}I like it is suitable for my family.

• Imran_Mohamed
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}They should bring good colour combinations for india , what ever they show in Indonesia should come here otherwise will be flop in front of marazzo. The colour combinations only Hyundai concentrates and in India people want good colors like maroon wine color blue like baleno color ...etc.

• Mujeeb Shaik83
    commented on 's reply
    {tagged_user_list}49603,{/tagged_user_list}Best price best bike Indian Engineering.
Working...
X