No announcement yet.

The New Top Gear (Season 22)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JijoMalayil I tried it and didn't find a simple way. The steps are as follows. 1. Download the Amazon underground app This is not available on the store so you need to download the apk from amazon.com 2. In the underground app, change country to US and go to underground store. Search for Amazon Video. 3. Login to Amazon video using your amazon id. Watch videos
    I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.

Comment

Arjun
      I am sure you can install a proxy server software like 'Tunnel Bear' on your laptop and then switch country to UK and watch it. That's how I watched the entire Top Gear series on BBC UK's Youtube Channel.
      Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

JijoMalayil OR... go to torrentz2.eu after premiere and download like good old topgear days. I'm sure somebody will upload. use sites like proxyweb.co.uk to see the blocked torrent sites and get torrent file If you are interrogated by cops, It was all Roshun's Idea
        If "Plan - A" didn't work. The alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay Cool...

Comment

JOY MRC Should we be discussing this on the forum? Torrentz is still illegal in India right? 3-years jail time and Rs 3 lakh fine.
          if everything comes your way, you are in the wrong lane.

Comment

Jijo, the ruling is no longer valid. A recent court judgement said that watching and downloading pirated films is not an offence. Distribution of the same is. Source. http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...w/54013624.cms
            I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.

Comment

JijoMalayil It's apparently safe now as Arjun mentioned. I wouldn't put it up if there was a potential risk. I'm giving out a Statutory message as well. People of the world... 'DO NOT' FOLLOW THE STEPS above to watch The Grand Tour. There, All good

Comment

JOY MRC You need not worry. Even if the rule applies and you get arrested, we will make sure that the Top Contributor can work from Jail. We will sneak in a Reliance Jio phone so that you can continue posting.

Comment

"Originally posted by Arjun" JOY MRC You need not worry. Even if the rule applies and you get arrested, we will make sure that the Top Contributor can work from Jail. We will sneak in a Reliance Jio phone so that you can continue posting.
                  We will need a lot more than one Jio in that case. I'm not going alone Arjun my partner in crime

Comment

Matt LeBlanc will be returning as the top gear host.He has officially signed a two year deal as the host of top gear which returns next year. Chris Harris and Rory Reid would also be returning as the co-hosts of the show. Chris Evans who was the front man of the show last year would not be returning next year. The Stig, Sabine Schmitz and Eddie Jordan would continue to have appearance in the show. Source. http://movies.ndtv.com/television/ma...ory=Television

Comment

JijoMalayil Arjun The opening scene to Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May’s on The Grand Tour has been reported to be the most expensive scene ever shown on the small screen, According a report by UK's The Sun, The favorite motoring trio will be amplifying the craziness on display in the old Top Gear, upping the game with the grand opening of the new show with reportedly “150 cars, 2,000 support crew, acrobats, stilt-walkers and six jet planes” set in the desert . They just want everyone to know who is the boss

Click image for larger version

Name:	340B120200000578-3584780-image-m-98_1462976011677.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.0 KB
ID:	8711
                      The trio will be driving three heavily-modified red, white and blue Ford Mustang's alongside $25.5 million worth of Supercars, including a Bugatti Veyron and Rolls-Royce.
                      The entire sequence is said to cost around $3.2 million (~21 Crore+ INR), which simply is a lot of $$$, Amazon Prime wasn't kidding when they announced it as a big budget launch. I have no idea how this scene is supposed to come together, so let’s hope it’s worth it!

Click image for larger version

Name:	grand-tour-comparison-tease-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.5 KB
ID:	8712
                      The first episode will be up on Amazon on November 18th and I cant wait to see the show(Haven't figured out how yet ).

Comment

The trailer for the first season of the Grand Tour (GT) is out and is reported be hosted at a different location (moving tent) each episode, that too in four different continents. Jeremey Clarkson had recently tweeted that the show will have 12 episodes in its first season with one Christmas special. November 18th it is then, with an episode being released every week!

Comment

Good News! The Grand Tour will premiere this Friday (18th November) on Amazon Prime. As a publicity stunt, JC, JM and RH have been leaving crashed Prisuses all over the world. Here's one such photo of a crashed Prius from Kings, Cross, London. It's no secret that the trio hates the Toyota Prius. But they never destroyed one (or three for that matter) in the past as these cars were expensive to purchase and BBC's budget didn't permit it. The BBC budget meant that they could only crash grand pianos on top of cars like the Morris Marina. But now with Amazon shelling out the big bucks for the new show, it looks like the boys have enough dough to crash Priuses across the world. For more updates on The Grand Tour, take a look at their Twitter page: https://twitter.com/thegrandtour

Comment

Putting to rest the speculation of whether The Grand Tour will be available in India at its premiere tomorrow (18th November), the trio has released a video explaining the same. So it turns out it would be available only in the USA, UK, Germany and Japan from the start. The rest of the countries will have access starting from December. [youtube_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRkNMvK8UEE[/youtube_video]

Comment

With the Grand Tour Season 1 coming to an end with the episode 13, BBC has at the time released a trailer for their 24th season of Top Gear. Three hosts for the season - Matt LeBlanc, Chris Harris and Rory Reid. No Chris Evans! Trailer in which they sit before an insurance risk assessor, subsequently showing us a glimpse of what to expect for this season. The Stig also makes an appearance. Check it out! [youtube_video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Hn_nTmIgO4[/youtube_video]

Comment

Working...
                              X