Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is the best among the 3:- Baleno Delta Petrol, Tigor XZ (Opt) and Aspire Titanium 1.2 Ti-Vct.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which is the best among the 3:- Baleno Delta Petrol, Tigor XZ (Opt) and Aspire Titanium 1.2 Ti-Vct.

My requirements daily office commute, weekends drives with family of 4 -5. Which will be best in terms of safety, features and fuel efficiency (can live with city mileage of 12 kmpl atleast).

Subhankar The Tiago would be a overall good package for your requirements. However, in terms of space, its smaller than the other two, and not as spacious in the boot and the rear seat. It is also much cheaper than the other two, so a good value for money option. If you find the Tiago too cramped, the next best option would be the Baleno. Even though, it does not have a lot of differences in terms of safety features, it has a peppier petrol engine and better fuel efficiency.
    I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.

Comment

I would say Tigor is best among the 3 cars that you have mentioned. Tigor XZ(O) comes with more and more options. ABS, 2 Airbags, Harman Speakers and tweeters, good driveability, awesome 400 ltrs bootspace , nice looks, 15000kms service range for a year. Ford Aspire Titanium(O) is also good as it is getting 6 airbags.

Comment

Working...
      X