No announcement yet.

Auto Expo 2016: Tata Hexa unveiled, launch soon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE_NODE]"Originally posted by CorsaVeloce" If the Cartoq article is to be trusted, the Hexa will be priced below the Innova Crysta and XUV, thereby giving it an edge. The Hexa is going to sell around Rs. 17.49 lakhs, ex-Showroom, Pune for the top-end XT 4×4 MT variant and INR 17.44 lakhs, ex-Showroom, Pune for the top-end automatic variant, the XTA 4×2 AT. Both, AT and MT variants will feature a 6-speed boxes, which could be the game changer for Tata. Arvind Fluidic, the website link is this - "http://hexa.tatamotors.com/" Also, prospective customers can give a missed call on to 8306688282 and drop in their details. [/QUOTE_NODE] Yes, the Tata Hexa will surely be priced below the Innova Crysta. If Tata can convicne prospective customers about the reliability of these new Tata products, then I'm sure they will be able to take a good slice of the MUV/SUV segment. But I'm not sure if it will be cheaper than the XUV 5OO. I think it will be more or less on par with the Mahindra.

Comment

NikilSJ
      Tata has a lot riding on the Hexa. Like I had said earlier, it would do well to price it at a very attractive introductory price, below the XUV and Innova, to get back in the game. The Aria hangover is still there, so if buyers even sniff anything Aria with the Hexa, it wouldn't work quite well for the company. The reviews are still not out because of an embargo, and a lot is riding upon what the media says about the Hexa. I guess that's why there is a huge gap between the media reviews appearing and the actual vehicle launch, which I hear is to take place in January. If there are any negatives that come out during the media review, Tata would likely work on fixing it before the actual launch of the vehicle. It really has thrown in all the chips on this one. As far as the design goes, it so far has been getting good feedback. Let's wait and see what the drive reports say.
      kaiserketkar
      Abhay_V and Karthikeya are at the media drive of the Hexa. All reports will appear tomorrow.
      Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

kaiserketkar I too love the blue shade and the overall looks of the vehicle(still, too much chrome at the rear for my liking). I hope people too feel the same way and HEXA manages to sell in good volumes like the Zica. oops... Tiago
        If "Plan - A" didn't work. The alphabet has 25 more letters! Stay Cool...

Comment

JOY MRC I really hope the Hexa picks up sales. Though, I won't be buying this car now( strict used car only policy) , after 2 years (2018/9) , when my next car is up for replacement, this is the kind of vehicle I would like to replace it with. I am sure Tata will surprise us(pleasently) with the Hexa. They have managed to do that with the Zest, Tiago and I am sure theu wouldn't disappoint us with the Hexa. From what I have seen till date, Tata always undercuts the market predictions with regards to pricing. The gap between the launch and media drive maybe for the same reason.Tiago would have raised their spirits and also would help mend their market image. If they manage to get one successful car each in both ends of their portfolio, they will be able to get more successful products into the portfolio bases on the image built by these two.
          I know a lot about cars, man. I can look at any car's headlights and tell you exactly which way it's coming.

Comment

After a really long wait, the reviews have started pouring in after the Hexa's media preview. Here is Autocar's take on the same. Minor ergonomics niggles, heavy steering and notchy manual gearbox. But according to the reviewer, the automatic impressed them, along with the ride quality and features on offer.

Comment

<a href="https://www.zigwheels.com/forum/profile/20">NikilSJ</a>&nbsp;Sir the back look is very dated and is not eye catching. The automatic gearbox is not smooth and the interiors make u feel like u r in zest or bolt.or tigor<br><br>

Comment

<a href="https://www.zigwheels.com/forum/profile/11">kaiserketkar</a>Sir XUV is much better than Hexa. HEXA,s interior looks dated and the design also adds to the drama Hexa's poor sale is making it worse than the XUV. XUV gives u a lot of feature even more than the Fortuner.<br>

Comment

Working...
                X