Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyundai Creta AT - volume settings

Friends,

Vehicle => Aug'2016 - AT petrol version - CRETA.

Question :

The dashboard starts with full volume of audio every time you start the car. I am sure many of you have seen this issue. For ex. even if its Audio-Video is OFF when you stop the engine.. when it restarts this issue is seen.. Any suggestions to set this off ?

Originally posted by samy View Post
    Friends,

Vehicle => Aug'2016 - AT petrol version - CRETA.

Question :

The dashboard starts with full volume of audio every time you start the car. I am sure many of you have seen this issue. For ex. even if its Audio-Video is OFF when you stop the engine.. when it restarts this issue is seen.. Any suggestions to set this off ?
    I think it has a memory function. Start the car, switch on the music system, adjust the volume to the level that you want. Also go to the settings and adjust the individual volume / sound settings to your preference. Switch off the music system using its power switch and then switch off the car. The settings should be saved. Otherwise, if you just switch off the car without switching off the music system first, it does not memorise settings and will default to what it was set at previously - that is, it would be too loud. Try it and let us know. This is how it normally functions with most cars and should be the same for the Creta too.
    Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

Roshun Thank you Roshun. Yes, your answer resolved the issue. Another question : When we start up, the default message comes up to "Agree" before we do any audio/video. not sure if this can be turned off. I did try settings.. didnt' help.

Comment

Samy
        That is a safety message that has been built into the system. No, I don't think you can disable that. It is like a warning message to the driver that video / audio can be a distraction while driving.
        Drink coffee and drive!

Comment

Working...
        X