Ford Figo vs Hyundai Grand i10

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Figo vs Hyundai Grand i10

Hello Friends, Actually, I am going to buy a car, but I am quite confused between Ford Figo (Titanium) and Hyundai Grand i10 (Sportz). If I compare them, Figo has better exterior, engine, performance, durability and obviously safety. And if talk about Grand i10 then I will get much better interior, soft driving, good resale value and service centers are easily available. So, I am confused, which will be the better option for me and where I can trade off? Please suggest.

Rahulspal Are you opting for the petrol or the diesel variant?
    if everything comes your way, you are in the wrong lane.

Comment

JijoMalayil I am looking for a petrol variant.

Comment

Rahulspal Petrol motor, then I would suggest you stick to the Hyundai Grand i10. Much more refined and punchier motor. The features on offer on the i10 Sportz variant is also quite good. Couple that with that light steering and clutch, it is quite easy to drive around in the city. Do check suyog 's ownership thread, he owns a Grand i10 Asta petrol variant. And he will be able to answer all your queries regarding the same.
        if everything comes your way, you are in the wrong lane.

Comment

Rahulspal Figo Titanium is definitely better than Grand i10 Sportz. Please take test drives of both cars , if possible on same day which will really help you to decide better. I had also considered Figo along with Etios Liva before purchasing Grand i10. I liked Grand i10 more after driving for overall drive, great feeling interiors. Please note that with exchange of my old i20 I got overall very good deal on Asta(O) along with great exchange value which ford dealer couldn't even come close. Delivery was also very late (> 1 month waiting) for Figo Vs 1 week for Hyundai. Same offer is still being continued I think by Hyundai. It seems they want to sell all Grand i10s before launching facelift in early 2017. Overall if you compare, Figo Titanium offers more VFM vs Asta(O) with slightly bigger body (No difference felt inside), bigger wheels, ground clearance. It also have few more features like auto speed sensing door locks, front adjustable head rests, EBD, Automatic Climate Control, rear fogs, distance to emtpy, average fuel consumption on MID, Phone dock. On other hand , Grand i10 Asta(O) gets Start/Stop button,rear AC vents,rear charger point,cooled glove box, roof rails, side body rubber moulding, steering mounted call buttons, reverse parking sensor, 1GB storage memory You can check owner review of JOY MRC as well.

Comment

Rahulspal, it is tough deciding between the two. The Figo is an overall better car but the petrol engine isn't that great. The Hyundai Grand i10 has a much better engine but less features. If you are not so concerned about outright performance then I'd suggest you go for the Figo Titanium. But if you need a punchy engine and effortless driving, then go for the Grand i10. But do note that the Figo handles way better than the Grand i10. The steering has just the right amount of weight and there's good feedback too. Like suyog said, it will be better if you test drive both the cars on the same day to get a better idea of which would suit you more. If I may suggest (or confuse you further ), there is one more car you can check out - the Nissan Micra. Yes, it isn't very popular or anything but the engine is a gem and the Micra is one of the best handling cars in the segment. Do check it out. Only problem is that Nissan doesn't have as wide a service network like Hyundai or Ford and that could be a cause for concern.

Comment

NikilSJ Thanks to all for your suggestion, but as per my R & D body quality, Engine and other features are not not as much good as it's previous model. So now i am stig in Volkswagen brand but now i am confuse between POLO and Ameo :P as we all know that ameo is just launch vehicle and polo has already make its market. So please suggent which one is better POLO comfortline or Ameo Comfortline Model.

Comment

Working...
              X