Maruti Suzuki Swift Glory Vxi - Ownership Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maruti Suzuki Swift Glory Vxi - Ownership Review

Hi guys, this is my car! It's a limited edition Maruti Suzuki Swift petrol. The initial acceleration of petrol Swift is too good. And that's all!

Althaf_Arsenaler_Winger Yeah, the 1.2 K-Series motor is very peppy and fun-to-drive. The same motor is found on the petrol variants of Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Ritz, Dzire and probably the upcoming Ignis. How do you find the ride and handling on the Swift? And what about the fuel efficiency? I have a Swfit Diesel at home, and I think it's still the most dynamic car that one can buy in this segment, and that makes it very good value-for-money.
    if everything comes your way, you are in the wrong lane.

Comment

Althaf, that looks like a nice ride. I never knew they launched a 'Glory' edition. The last special edition Swift I remember was the 'Windsong' and the 'RS'. The Windsong looked horrible in my opinion. The recently launched 'Deka' edition looks really good. I wish your car had come with alloy wheels from the factory though. Any plans on getting them on your car? Also, the pictures you posted... are they from Varkala?
      Unrelated query: Are you an Arsenal fan ?

Comment

Swift diesel is good too. But I prefer petrol because driving is so smooth.

Comment

NikilSJ Yeah I'm from varkala. Sadly no alloy wheels for this edition. Decca looks cool as well. Yeah the Windsong sucked big time. Rs was really dope

Comment

JijoMalayil 16km/l with a/c is what im getting so far. Handling is smooth as well.

Comment

Working...
            X